Quantcast

Jorge 'El Chuta' Lopez INFO

LikeASoldier

Re: Jorge 'El Chuta' Lopez INFO

Maddy
And all the other surviving Old School Zetas have turned government witness. Witness protection program I guess.

Re: Jorge 'El Chuta' Lopez INFO

I sent an email to you yesterday.  Please read it

Re: Jorge 'El Chuta' Lopez INFO

dcm90
I heard before he got involved in all that shit he used to have a Vonnacher  Tae Kwon Do school in the 90s.

Re: Jorge 'El Chuta' Lopez INFO

Mako
CDJ??? If your info is correct he was probably working under the Beltran Leyvas.

Re: Jorge 'El Chuta' Lopez INFO

dcm90
e was working for Magaña 'El Metro'

Re: Jorge 'El Chuta' Lopez INFO

Mako
OK, CDJ, Juarez, I thought you meant Cartel De Jalisco

Re: Jorge 'El Chuta' Lopez INFO

dcm90
yea, also to add there's many versions of his whereabouts . According to Comandante mateo's testimony "El chuta deserto del cartel" he defected apparently. Some other guy  said that he was in prison somewhere in SLP but was probably released in a very low key fashion like Kelin and Rex . Another rumor i read a long time ago was that he got busted in CD Mier because Z-40 was being greedy and ordered  all the halcones to not report the marines movements and that they shot his driver and caught him.   Also another weird thing is that he was from another generation than most of the OG zetas. In the PGR files it shows he deserted the army in 81. So he must be in his late 50s at least. This supports the claims of a woman that i know that supposedly dated him back in the 90s and told me he had a martial arts school. But then i read somewhere that he was in the army from 95 to 98 which contradicts the PGR wanted list.

Any ways nobody will never know.

Re: Jorge 'El Chuta' Lopez INFO

LikeASoldier

Re: Jorge 'El Chuta' Lopez INFO

dcm90
Well the paratroopers or chutas back then were the elite. Right now not really.

Re: Jorge 'El Chuta' Lopez INFO

ToPHeR
Was reading the main board and someone said the Italians helped get him into Europe and then to Algeria

Re: Jorge 'El Chuta' Lopez INFO

ToPHeR
he travels between Cancun and Monterrey when he is in Mexico. And when things get hot he leaves to Algeria or Brazil.