Jesus Malverde Cigarettes

Siskiyou_Kid

First there was Jesus Malverde beer from Minerva brewery in Jalisco, sold in Guadalajara, Culiacan, and Mazatlan, and now there are Jesus Malverde Cigarettes, sold at his shrine in Culiacan.

The cigarettes with the image of the patron saint of drug lords are produced in India by Godfey Phillips India, LTD, and have already raised opposition from the Mexican federal health commission, which seized large amounts of illegal cigarettes in TTorreon, Coahuila, including Malverde cigarettes. They are sold at Culiacan's Jesus Malverde Catholic shrine for 50 pesos [about $4] a pack, or 400 pesos [about $30] for a 10 pack carton.

It seems almost a sacrilege that any cigarettes sold with the image of Jesus Malverde would be anything, except for Marijuana.

http://www.debate.com.mx/eldebate/noticias/default.asp?IdArt=14994775&IdCat=17402&sl=8

Re: Jesus Malverde Cigarettes

Jesus {no pun intended} cant they get enough already of their gangster/cartel worship with their corridos,facebook,etc?

Re: Jesus Malverde Cigarettes

MrJayDub
Is there anywhere online where I can buy these? I want the beer and the cigs... Just to have

Re: Jesus Malverde Cigarettes

Siskiyou_Kid
I kind of doubt it, but there are lots of other Jesus Malverde items available online, including cigarette cases.

Re: Jesus Malverde Cigarettes

adam3