Javier Duarte

final sleep-2

Re: Javier Duarte

Libertad

TO the best of my knowledge the big issue con Duarte is that he received $ from los Zetas for his political campaign as did his predecessor Fidel.  Supposedly, he has betrayed the Z and has given or "sold" the plaza of Veracruz to El Chapo and CDS.  With a fight between Z and CDG imminent they are expecting Veracruz to heat up forcefully and quickly.

The link to the video you posted is supposedly a conversation between Z3 (La Lasca) and the Mayor of a town called Martinez de la Torre. Z3 is explaining they are coming through the area with some specific vehicles and the mayor explains that he will notify the police to let them pass...

I live in VC for part of the year... so this is all very disturbing.

Maybe someone can answer this...

If it is true and common knowledge that JD has received $ from the Z or has a new agreement with CDS... can the feds do anything to remove him from office.  Is it naive to think that there is sufficient accountability in Mexico for that to happen?

Re: Javier Duarte

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Javier Duarte

final sleep-2