James O’Keefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden

James O’Keefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden

Nuttz

Re: James O’Keefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden

TexcocoDeMora
Ridiculous, no matter what you do you will never have a 100% secure border, if someone wants to cross they will always find a way.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: James O’Keefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden

Nuttz

Re: James O’Keefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden

El Regio
It will never be 100% secure but it sure can be improved. Look at how successful Israel has been at securing their country with their fence.

Re: James O’Keefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden

I usually enjoy the exposé of O'keefe, but this is a real joke.  He must be running out of ideas or worse purposely withholding he complete truth  of a story.

Yes, there are footbridges in several points of Texas, most people in south texas know this.  But they are in areas where no one goes for a multitude of reasons.

Hudspeth county is small only 3500 people, and although he makes a huge deal about reaching I10, he stopped short 4 miles to the first check point, named number one in the US, several times for the  checkpoint in most drug arrests (most are US citizens) and there is another up the road.  and from those two points heavy BP customs, surveillance, where it should be, not the open nothingness.

it has been referred to as star checkpoint.    Snoop Dog, Willie Nelson and Armie Hammer all were caught with dugs at the checkpoint.

I don't much agree with Texcoco but in this narrow scope, he is correct.  Ridiculous

Re: James O’Keefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden

Slappy
A 'Journalist' that 'looks like a terrorist'?

He was wearing a Halloween mask for gods sake.  More idiocy from OKeefe.

Re: James O’Keefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden

jlopez
You mean to tell me he didn't fool anybody into thinking he was OBL? He fooled me, and I forgot for a moment that Osama had been killed, by George Bush, right? He was in more danger of being shot by a super patriot's bullet. They train intensively by shooting at pictures of Osama Bin Laden at rifle ranges all across Texas, New Mexico and Arizona. Training and reflex take over and, Bam!-- no more O'Keefe.

But seriously, what was the point of this inane exercise? I notice he chose a location where there are well-publicized unmanned (by BP) foot bridges across the river, which is not that Grande at these locations. And I bet that the spot where he bravely waded across the river was not more than a hundred yards from one of these pedestrian crossings. Like Chivis mentions, if you try to avoid the BP checkpoints after crossing on these pedestrian crossings, you'll die of thirst, snake bite or broken bones.

Re: James O’Keefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden

S.Y.F
Didn´t watch a video but i think it is ridiculous the real terrorist who goes to USA would try to blend in even  Osama would have got some make over.

Re: James O’Keefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden

K_Mennem

From SE of Esperanza, Chihuahua to around 100km west of Acuna is by far the least traveled border area for those looking to cross. The desolation on the Mexico side and the US side in this area makes it very hard to attempt. Coyotes dont want to spend days of travel to take people through this area so it is usually skipped by the groups.

I have crossed back and forth in this area multiple times on hiking, kayaking, and camping trips. They sometimes have signs saying you will be arrested or fined for crossing into Mexico but all the locals do it. Regardless you always have to travel north and drive through the interior BP checkpoint.

With that being said, I have been covering a story on three Ukrainian nationals who were able to cross near Big Bend Nat Park. They crossed over, got lost, and were eventually arrested. It looks as if they had lived in the US before and were returning to family.

Re: James O’Keefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden

dcm90

Re: James O’Keefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden

El?2012
I agree with you about Israel but to be fair their state is MUCH smaller and about 10000% easier to control then ours. That being said hopefully in 2017 it will change.
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!

Re: James O’Keefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden

El Regio
dcm90 wrote
You mean by isolating the original natives and exterminating them slowly?  Thing is Israel is isolated as well by a big bad giant (Iran)  it's going to be interesting to see what happens when USA can't back them anymore..
The natives have been gone for a long time, perhaps you are referring to the Arab palestinians?

Re: James O’Keefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden

El Regio
El?2012 wrote
I agree with you about Israel but to be fair their state is MUCH smaller and about 10000% easier to control then ours. That being said hopefully in 2017 it will change.
So does that mean we dont even try to secure it or build a wall that will at least make it a little more difficult to cross?

Re: James O’Keefe Crosses The US-Mexico Border Dressed As Osama Bin Laden

WonderBread
No one controls the border except for the drug cartels that control that area.