Jalisco banners 05-24-2018

Char
Banners where placed by rivals of CJNG and even mention Mencho in the metropolitan zone of Guadalajara.

Report Narcomantas in The Bridges Adjacent to the Market of San Juan de Dios ...

They accuse to Raul Alberto Quiroz Montejano and Gerardo Filipini of PGR to Protect Sicarios and Homicides of the CJNG ...

Re: Jalisco banners 05-24-2018

Char
Information via Francisco Landeta. Link

https://twitter.com/l4nd3t4/status/999677967428194304?s=20

I remember itzli, deelucky and other B.B. user saying that El Cholo is no joke and that this group splintered of cjng can really heat up things in Jalisco.

Re: Jalisco banners 05-24-2018

Uday
Thank you Char!
There is a big war in Jalisco
Who is El Cholo?
Can you explain a little?

Re: Jalisco banners 05-24-2018

Tacuache
--More crazy shit in Jalisco.  Dude gets investigated, shoots up cops, walks away.  Cops AND marines fail to find him.

The Lomas del Valle neighborhood in the municipality of Lagos de Moreno was the scene of a confrontation that left two elements of the State Attorney General's office injured, however the aggressor was not arrested despite the subsequent exchange of bullets even though the Armed Navy of Mexico even participated.

This past Wednesday elements of the Investigative Police arrived at that colony as they investigated the aggression against a man, which was reported the prior day, but as they approached a home on the street Encino and Durazno a subject began to shoot against police, who called for back up.

From the inside of the building, the subject continued to carry out detonations against the officers, until finally two of them were injured and were later transferred. One of them would be the regional chief of the Investigative Police in that locality of the Altos Norte region.

Finally the attacker managed to flee the area. An operative was implemented to locate them, in which authorities of the three levels of government participated without success in the capture.

Despite the intense operation that was supported by air by two helicopters, an aggression against another individual in the La Aurora colony was provoked. The victim died in the Regional Hospital of Lagos de Moreno, to which he had been transferred; in this fact there were no detainees either.

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policiaca/civil-se-enfrenta-a-personal-de-fge-dos-oficiales-fueron-heridos-1712620.html

Re: Jalisco banners 05-24-2018

Char
This post was updated on .
Tacuache

There was actually a raid this morning conducted by the Mexican Navy... En este momento se realiza un Operativo de la Secretaría de Marina  en Aqua Marina y Península, en la Colonia Bosques de la Victoria, en Guadalajara.... information via GDL Informa

Shit is also really bad in Guanajuato where El Marro most likely operates like Salamanca and Santa Rosa. Cjng is killing everyone body bags are found everyday and cjng keeps challenging El Marro with message after message basically saying show up and fight. Cjng I read the other day in a message saying they are closing in on el Marro not sure if it’s true.

I am thinking that is why cjng rivals are heating up JALISCO with banners. Also, there has been lots of robberies in Jalisco I have noticed that anybody who is caught stealing are being dismembered and messages are being left saying for stealing and being a rat.

In Tlaquepaque it’s hot again. There actually 5 banners hung yesterday in strategic points.

Re: Jalisco banners 05-24-2018

Char
Ray

I wrote this yesterday Mica asked me the same question.

El cholo was one of the main lieutenants of cjng working under Mencho. El cholo killed an important accountant of Cjng in Puerto Vallarta and this caused an internal war between Cholo and mencho.

El cholo mainly operates in Tlaquepaque. Back in 2016 December, i really took notice that something was going on in Jalisco because of daily murders.

Re: Jalisco banners 05-24-2018

Tacuache
@Char if this is from el Cholo, damn that guy has some balls and he backs it up.  He's outlasted a lot before him.  Did they ever say which cartel the 6 detained were from the other day?

Re: Jalisco banners 05-24-2018

Char
Tacuache

Yeah that Cholo guy is crazy and has really surprised me in terms like you’ve been saying his fighting a big and powerful gang in their home.

I am not sure who is responsible but there where 2 theories one was that El Cholo wanted to heat up things for los menchos in Jalisco so the federal government can get involved and start doing operations against Cjng.

The second theorie is cjng wanted to kill Najera because when Najera was an attorney Fuerza Única killed El gringo one of Mencho’s top lieutenants. I don’t think Mencho likes Najera and Najera in an interview said he has no connection to Mencho and never helped his cause. The media even Televisa said that cjng was responsible for the attack on Najera. Najera stated that before the attack he recognized an individual that from previous worked he done worked for. Cjng.

Re: Jalisco banners 05-24-2018

Uday
Char thank you bro!
Cholo and El Marro in alliances,are not they?
I dont know anything about El Marro either
How Marro and Cholo can fight against Cjng?
Jalisco Cjng's house.

Re: Jalisco banners 05-24-2018

Itzli
I've been thinking/looking into the situation quite a bit despite limited resources. Over and over I come up with the same working theory: the best parallel for the break between "El Mencho"/CJNG and "El Cholo"/Nueva Plaza is Gulf Cartel and Los Zetas. "El Cholo" is so dangerous because he was such a high ranking member of the cartel, he knows the structure and locations so to have him as an enemy is extremely dangerous. I'm sure there are layers that we are not even aware of yet.

I'm increasingly questioning how Guanajuato plays into this. As we know there are/were two people using the name "El Marro", one in Jalisco and one in Guanajuato. There is no doubt that the Jalisco "El Marro" was once a member of CJNG and aligned with "El Cholo". But what about the Guanajuato "El Marro"? I'm not so sure that he was ever with CJNG or is associated with "El Cholo" as it seems information got blurred due to the aliases being the same.

With regards to the Guanajuato "El Marro", by keeping an eye on the news I developed a working theory of areas of control:

I did run this by an information source of mine who believed my idea of "El Marro's" sphere of influence was accurate.

As for rumors of the Gulf Cartel getting involved in the battles against CJNG I haven't hear anything but want to throw out a random piece of information worth considering: a little over a year ago Juan Gabriel  Montes Sermeño, alias "El Sierra" was arrested somewhere in Guanajuato (reports were sketchy as few details were reported). Prior to this, "El Sierra" was always mentioned as a member of the Gulf Cartel and placed in either Tampico or Matamoros. Assuming the information was accurate, what was he doing in southern Guanajuato?

Re: Jalisco banners 05-24-2018

leChef
@Itzli: El Sierra was probably hiding out, but it would not be the first time a smaller drug organization would seek out help from the most powerful in the country. Just think of how many times bosses has been captured somewhere else than their own territory. It seems more the rule than exception.