Jalisco Attacks

Parro
Sol posts on main page about further violence in Jalisco.  This article was posted yesterday and was the start of the violence in Jalisco.  5 people are killed in coordinated attacks against the police in Tlajomulco and Zapopan.

Source:  https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/attacks-against-jalisco-police-leave-five-dead/

Re: Jalisco Attacks

Mica
I think this is a small video from that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/By_dSjRBy3j/?igshid=15qmg1b96lu5d

Re: Jalisco Attacks

it is the same event

Re: Jalisco Attacks

I didn't make it to Tlajomulco, but that area must be so hot, every killing of a high profile target happens there, and most of the bagged/narco fosa stash houses are found there.