JJ alias Popeye died of cancer today

blanco puro

Re: JJ alias Popeye died of cancer today

Relevant story but please post text of story not just link when you are posting the headline story.Thanks.PS -at least he died a natural death was lucky in that sense. Now he gets to meet in the afterlife all the others he murdered and joins Pablo for all eternity in hell!LOL.

Re: JJ alias Popeye died of cancer today

El Guero
Sounds about right based on the last photo of him.  He looked right on hell's doorsteps.   One of those rare people who are so special I actually root for cancer upon hearing they have it.
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: JJ alias Popeye died of cancer today

Frank
Fuck popeye

Ya.  Kind of hard to have sympathy for someone who brags about killing 150 completely innocent people on an airplane in a failed attempt to kill a single target.  Not even remorseful at all.  Takes delight in telling his little stories.  Let him tell them to Satan.
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: JJ alias Popeye died of cancer today

Frank
Exactly Guero! He seemed to relish in his notoriety and re-telling his self aggrandizeing stories. I was disgusted to see him telling his bullshit stories on Netflix and all sorts of interviews. I for one am not a religious man but I believe in spirituality and karma. It is my personal opinion that he is paying for his life of destruction and the pain he caused others. Thousands of families torn apart. I reiterate. Fuck that guy