JALISCO - another flare up

tuSancho

Re: JALISCO - another flare up

choco
Brief synopsis in Ingles?  no ingles cc'ing.  gracias

Re: JALISCO - another flare up

Siskiyou_Kid

Army and federal police shot it out with criminals yesterday[video was posted Tuesday, so Monday] afternoon, leaving 8 men, between the ages of 18 and 43 years of age, dead. All of the victims presented with wounds to the head and thorax.

The guy talks really fast, but I think he said the shootout was in the mountainous area where there are various mines and the bodies were brought for forensic study to medical offices located in the municipality of Tlaquepaque, which is at the south end of metro Guadalajara.

Re: JALISCO - another flare up

Tijuano
ZETA had an article about this BUT they say the lawyer of the victimĀ“s relatives claim they died in the shootout where the helicopter was gunned down.

According to this version, the army killed them and denied access to them or other authorities to reclaim their bodies so they would roth in the wilderness for about 15 days.

The lawyer said the army has blocked the relatives attempts to identify the bodies and they believe this is a vengeance for the attack on the helicopter.

http://zetatijuana.com/noticias/generalez/21578/investigan-presunta-venganza-militar

ThinkTank: A friend in the military told me there are "Murcielagos sueltos en Jalisco" which is military slang in Mexico for saying there was some kind of "green light" given to Special Forces on the ground. If we take into account that it appears those killed in the helicopter attack were Special Forces then it does make some sense they would go and try to hunt somebody.
Si vis pacem, para bellum