JALISCO 2018

12345678 ... 11

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char 80
Banned User
Tacuache

Bodies found in Celaya and Irapuato with message signed by El Marro leaving threats against CJNG. Once again El Marro calls Cjng “Jaliscas” or “Las Torcidas”...

Pictures via Francisco Landeta

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char 80
Important capture by Sedena (Army) Special Forces of most likely CJNG regional boss.

José Guadalupe "N" was the possible person in charge of the logistics coordination for the sale and transfer of narcotics in various Jalisco municipalities and in #Colima had a criminal operation zone in Manzanillo, Minatitlán and Tecomán. Information via PGR Mexico

Research results of @SEDENAmx @SEGOB_mx through @PoliciaFedMx and #PGR it was possible to identify and locate a regional coordinator of a criminal group that operates in #Jalisco. Yesterday @PGR_AIC stopped in Zapopan, 2 people identified as José Guadalupe "N" and José "N

Video link:
https://twitter.com/PGR_mx/status/1023923556504166401?s=20

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tully
CJNG Caravan in the mountains of Nayarit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwY0tehK7p0

Video was published in SinEmbargo today.

http://www.sinembargo.mx/30-07-2018/3449794

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char 80
Banned User
Tully

Thanks for sharing and indeed big damn convoy of more than 50 trucks.

Jose “N” Guadalupe is responsible for the disappearance of the 3 Italians in Jalisco.

Re: JALISCO 2018

BBfollower
Nah Char. There are max 20 trucks.

Re: JALISCO 2018

MC Hammer is playing at like the 2:00 min mark, and they are using that same filter from the 2015/2016 video of La Linea in the sierras.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Wolf88
This video is new seems that CJNG are pushing to the Golden Triangle?

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char 80
Bbfollower

I’ve never been good at math but I passed statistics with a C+ 😎

Re: JALISCO 2018

BBfollower
Char, no worries bro. I'm no that good at math either. I just lost ~2mins of my life counting the trucks...Anyway, keep it up with the good work. You're much appreciated.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char 80
Banned User
Bbfollower thanks 🤙🏽

By the way everyone Don Lupe is also known as “El 15” and is also believed to be responsible for the aggressions that the Mexican Navy suffered in Ciudad Guzmán, Jalisco. That aggression against the Navy happened weeks after the capture of the wife of Sr. Mencho. Many articles that I have read believe Mencho ordered the attacks against the Navy in a way sending a message.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char 80
Tacuache

Federal operation today 07-31-2018 in Ocotlán, Jalisco, still waiting on the results of the OP. Information via David Gonzales

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char 80
Tacuache, Chivis

El Cholo sends message to Cjng member Daniel Quintero Riestra “Dany Quintero” who was the boss of the metropolitan zone in Jalisco. Dany Quintero was captured in a federal operation in Quintana Roo while vacationing.

El Cholo says that this war is between us why go after my family? You wanted to kill my mom,sister,  ex wife, obviously el Cholo uses more colorful language.. el Cholo also says that I am outside and you Dany are in jail so watch your next move.

**not sure when the beef between el Cholo and Dany started but I found this picture or message on ojos inseguridad Jalisco.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char 80
Banned User
A video about the involvement of Don Lupe or El 15 cjng boss
Link : really good information on Spanish on this video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3XT94XOJqJ4

Re: JALISCO 2018

Uday
Char I do not understand anything from this narco banner?
El cholo threatening?

Re: JALISCO 2018

Itzli
Yeah, "El Cholo" is threatening "Dany Quintero" for killing family of cartel members that are not actively involved in cartel affairs.  I find one part of the message particularly interesting:

"...and so you know your 'puto' boss called me to a meeting to kill me and 'se pelo la verga' I didn't do anything wrong nor did I turn"

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char 80
In the @SEGOB_mx, the Holders of the #CNS and @PoliciaFedMx, reported that, as a result of the intelligence and investigation works, in the framework of the Escudo-Titan operation, 14 members of the main criminal group with presence in # were arrested. Jalisco and #QuintanaRoo

Information via Alfonso Navarrete

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
@Char they are claiming that one of the 14 caught was the guy who brought down the blackhawk that let mencho escape.  All without shots fired.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char 80
Banned User
Tacuache

I just found some information about the federal operation in Ocotlán, Jalisco, 6 of the detainees belonged to the security circle of Alonso Guerrero Covarrubias known as el 08 CJNG lieutenant and regional boss in Ocotlán. El 08 is one of the top lieutenants that works for mencho along with El Sapo or 090. More information here..

14 captured of the CJNG in Jalisco and Quintana Roo
In Ocotlán the arrest of six people, considered of the first circle of Alonso Guerrero "El 08", considered regional leader of the cartel was achieved

Agents of the Federal Police detained 14 presumed members of the Jalisco Nueva Generacion Cartel in operations in Jalisco and Quintana Roo, six of them belong to the "Los Guerreros" cell linked to the confrontation in Tanhuato, Michoacán, and the shooting down of a Army helicopter in May 2015.

In a first action carried out in the community of San Martín de Zula, in the municipality of Ocotlán, Jalisco, personnel of the Investigation Division located in a building Juan Carlos "N", Gustavo "N", Agustín "N", Ignacio " N ", Pablo" N "and Jaime" N ", members of the first circle of Alonso Guerrero Covarrubias," El 08 ", regional head of the CJNG in the Ocotlán area.

The brothers Alonso, Javier and Leonardo Guerrero Covarrubias, these last two already detained by federal forces, make up "Los Guerreros" at the service of the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel, with a presence between the limits of Jalisco and Michoacán.

It is known that one day before the events occurred in Tanhuato, in May 2015, which left 43 dead, the Guerrero Covarrubias brothers met at the "El Sol" ranch.

The National Security Commissioner, Renato Sales Heredia reported that the six subjects were secured eight long weapons, including a barret type rifle, an M-60 machine gun, 35 chargers and more than a thousand useful cartridges.

In addition, two trucks of recent model, same that have a report of theft, which were modified in their structures with attachments to place a weapon type M-60.

Sales Heredia said the arrests are the result of an investigation carried out by the Federal Police against the Guerrero Covarrubias brothers, for their alleged relationship with the events that occurred in Tanhuato and with the shooting down of an army helicopter in May 2015, in the municipality. of Villa Purificación, where six soldiers lost their lives and an element of the Federal Police was seriously wounded.

They are also linked to the ambush against elements of the Gendarmerie Division of the Federal Police, on March 19, 2015, in Ocotlán, which culminated with five gendarmes killed and nine wounded, four members of organized crime killed and two civilians dead

In this event Leonardo Guerrero Covarrubias was arrested, who mentioned that his brothers were the material and intellectual authors of the aggression.

In August 2015, the Federal Police implemented an operation that culminated in the seizure of Javier Guerrero Covarrubias, who served as regional head of the CJNG in Ocotlán, Zapotlanejo, La Barca, Poncitlán, Atotonilco, Arandas, San Ignacio, La Capilla, Tepatitlán and Yahualica, Jalisco, as well as the municipalities of Tanhuato and Yurécuaro, Michoacán.

According to intelligence information gathered previously, this group could be part of the first circle of custody of the regional leader of the criminal group, which was headed by three brothers, two of whom have already been arrested, "said Sales Heredia.

In the second event registered in Quintana Roo, the Federal Forces Division of the Federal Police, which carried out patrol work as part of Operation Escudo Titán, arrested eight presumed members of the New Generation Jalisco Cartel; They are related to at least 20 homicides in the last two months in that state.

El universal
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.eluniversal.com.mx/amp/note/amp/eluniversal/1335476

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char 80
During the month of July there were 155 intentional homicides in Guadalajara, Zapopan, Tonala, Tlaquepaque. Tlajomulco, El Salto and 25 more inside the State, being the second most violent month in the history.

Information via gdl informa

At least 1,131 were killed this year in Jalisco.
January 144
February 166
March 214
April, 193
May 126
June 125
July 163
Averaging 5.31 homicides per day.
Not counting the disappeared who already credited his death but did not locate remains.

Asegura @PoliciaFedMx en zona de carga del @AICM_mx 120 kilos de cristal, ocultos en equipo de cómputo con destino a un suburbio en #Australia. La droga provenía de Zapopan #Jalisco su costo sería mayor a 76 millones de dólares.

 @PoliciaFedMx confiscates in loading area of the @AICM_mx 120 kilos of cristal meth, hidden in computer equipment destined to a suburb in #Australia. The drug came from Zapopan #Jalisco its cost would be greater than 76 million dollars.