JALISCO 2018

123456 ... 11

Re: JALISCO 2018

It's getting to be a big liability issue for companies,drug use that is.They don't want to get sued.As soon as there's an accident at work that's the 1st thing they do is drug test.They have had to clean up oil riggers,plant workers,transportation drivers,etc.Anyone who works with equipment especially.A lot of oil rig camps are 'dry camps',no access to alcohol til your 3 week stint is up.Often they are drug tested the day before they leave for their stint and that is every single time they go.The last 5 or 10 years they have been clamping down.Even on construction sites you could quite often smell pot around as the ironworkers would toke on their coffee breaks.Not any more.Now they would be chased off the job site.
Usually if they catch you with something in your system you won't go to work but you don't lose your job (unless you are a contract worker) they will offer you rehab and the company will pay for the rehab and you can still draw a paycheque.If you refuse the rehab they will fire you.(My sister was an alcoholic,had a great job as a Director that Ministers consulted her with the Government that paid over $100,000 plus per year that was offered that option of rehab and actually turned it down and lost her job so now she's sober and broke but without a great paying Government job).

Re: JALISCO 2018

Uday

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
@Char yea I saw that.  Peculiar how sometimes these dudes end up dead, yet the cameras "weren't working" or there "wasn't footage" at the time.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
Daughter of the Director of Jalisco State Forensics gone missing

State authorities began the search for Indira Alma Angélica N., 38 years old, a lawyer after she disappeared since last Monday, the daughter of the head of the Jalisco Institute of Forensic Sciences.
She works in the legal area of ​​the Public Security Commissariat of Tlajomulco de Zúñiga, however since last Monday nothing is known of her whereabouts.

She is about 1.65 meters, short red hair and has a tattoo on the right spine and abdomen. She was driving a red Mini Cooper vehicle with license plates from the State of Guerrero.

Along with Indira Alma Angélica, also disappeared a man named Fernando N. of approximately 36 years of age, dark complexion, has a beard, and walks with a limp on his left. (It literally says this)

Due to her disappearance, there is already a complaint before the General Prosecutor's Office of the State, as confirmed by unofficial sources of that institution. It is not ruled out that she has left by her own will, since in some occasion this happened before. So far the authorities have not released the progress in the investigation.

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policiaca/desaparece-hija-del-director-del-ijcf-1833349.html

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
Fuerza Unica cordons off 3 properties in Tlajomulco, human remains found

Agents from the Single Metropolitan Force secured several properties in the Chulavista subdivision, in which there were human remains, however the Regional Prosecutor's Office has not yet revealed how they came across the findings.

As noted from the neighbors, the elements arrived this Wednesday afternoon at the junction of Cerro del Tule and Sierra de San Luis, in said subdivision located in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga.
In total there were three houses that were secured and cordoned off by the uniformed officials. Although the properties had appeared already abandoned. It will be this Thursday when the searches could be carried out.

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policiaca/asegura-fge-tres-fincas-de-tlajomulco-en-las-que-hay-restos-humanos-1834228.html

@Char they are also reporting a human head found inside a cooler and a decapitated body, with messages in two points of the Hipódromo colony, in Tonalá.  Any news?

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
Tacuache

Yeah about the bodies in Tonalá

Reportan En Emiliano Zapata y Av Del Carril De Colonia Santa Paula Dejan 1Decapitado en Bolsa y Hielera C/Narcomensaje... Information via Francisco Landeta
Link :
https://mobile.twitter.com/l4nd3t4/status/1017417921604276224

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
They have identified four of the seven victims on Sunday in Tlaquepaque
According to the Attorney General, Raúl Sánchez Jiménez

Elizabeth Ibal
So far, four of the seven executed inside a farm allegedly used for the consumption and sale of drugs in the municipality of Tlaquepaque, have already been identified, according to the attorney general, Raúl Sánchez Jiménez.

He said that none of the deceased had a criminal record: "Until now, those who have identified themselves are four, they have not had a record of the others, we have the names but there is no criminal record."

The head of the General Prosecutor's Office pointed out that it was a farm that was usually rented and that due to its location it was lent for the commission of illegal activities. In the same way, he ruled out knowing that family members of the leaders who dispute the control and sale of drugs live in that area.
Link :
https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policiaca/a-tiros-fue-asesinado-un-hombre-en-san-pedrito-tlaquepaque-1825266.html

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
Still on going war in Guanajuato cjng against El Marro of Guanajuato.

Body found in Salamanca tortured, dismembered message signed by cjng saying anyone jumping ships and not working for the company will meet the same faith.
Pictures and information via....
Francisco Landeta
Link:
https://twitter.com/l4nd3t4/status/1017448807523635200?s=20

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
Bag with body found in Tlajomulco

Reports indicate a suspicious bag accompanied by a message in the vicinity of the El Zapote del Valle delegation in Tlajomulco generated police mobilization by the uniformed of that municipality and the Single Metropolitan Force.  The discovery took place at the intersection of Flor de Galeana between Flor de Capomo and Flor de Hortensia, early this Sunday. The officers located a black jumbo-sized bag, in which a hole was seen through which a lower extremity could be seen that corresponded to a person whose sex could not be determined. He was also stuck with a cardboard with a message whose text contained threats. For this reason, an investigation was initiated by the Regional Prosecutor's Office.

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policiaca/abandonan-cuerpo-dentro-de-una-bolsa-en-tlajomulco-1841399.html

Re: JALISCO 2018

Chava
Apparently, according to some sources, this is the 3rd time she has "disappeared."

https://www.proceso.com.mx/542678/reportan-desaparicion-de-funcionaria-de-comisaria-de-tlajomulco-es-la-tercera-vez

A twitter posting says:
Localizan el cuerpo de una mujer de entre 25 y 30 años en avanzado estado de descomposición donde era un basurero en el municipio de Tlajomulco de Zúñiga.

Por la descomposición del cuerpo no se aprecian las causas de su muerte.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
Another bag with body in it found this morning, this time in El Salto

The body of a person was located inside black bags, in the Las Pintitas neighborhood of El Salto.

Shortly before 10:00 am, security personnel received an anonymous report of the appearance of a package on the road to El Verde towards Chapala at the Santa Martha gas station in El Salto.

Municipalities from the State Prosecutor's Office and the Forensic Medical Service attended the incident.

When making the revision of the package they confirmed the presence of the corpse covered with blankets and garbage.

It seems that the bulk of large dimensions left during the early morning. At dawn, someone passing by the place, was curious to break the plastic, then, took the shock of his life to observe the hands.

The body was removed by staff of the Forensic Medical Service and transferred to the facilities of the Revolution division where the highway marked by the law will be practiced and thus discover the causes of his death.

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policiaca/abandonan-cuerpo-humano-al-interior-de-una-bolsa-sobre-la-carretera-a-el-verde-1843718.html

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
Woman's body found in Tlajomulco

An investigation into the death of a woman was opened as her body was found in an open lot located in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga.  The body had several days of cadaverous evolution and was covered with cardboard boxes. The finding of the body of the woman occurred in trash bin that is located next to the old road to Tlajomulco, place where elements of the Office of the Prosecutor and the Forensic Medical Service arrived to begin the investigations. Municipal authorities reported that the report on the finding of a body arrived via radio to the commander so that police elements quickly arrived to confirm the service and passed the report to the Public Ministry agent. The causes of death of the woman were not confirmed due to the advanced state of decomposition, however it is not ruled out that she was violated because her face had disfigured her. It will be the autopsy that marks the law that determines the way in which the young woman between 25 and 30 years old died, and who wore blue denim trousers.

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policiaca/localizan-cadaver-de-mujer-cubierto-con-cajas-en-tlajomulco-1843984.html

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
I found this video published by CJNG Special Forces of Guanajuato interrogating an individual who works for a rival group.  The name Bufalo is mentioned in the video and this individual was threatened in previous banners by CJNG. The video basically mentions law enforcement authorities who are supporting rivals of CJNG.
Link:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XoPdVlmm7yc

The video is made of high quality and the individual being interrogated was tortured seems to be swollen from the face and his hand was cutt off.... This video no doubt comes
from the top not from the high command but someone that has power.

Cjng has started to sign with the phrase LA MV.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char i will put this on main page.

who are the people in the video?

I don't know much about GTO..any other info you can give about this please post.

and BTW this goes without saying, you have an open invite to become a reporter on main page.  I had not said anything because your contribution here on forum is vital and has seen an increase in views.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char

Chivis

For now I will just keep sharing articles and keep updating the Jalisco forum etc right now i have a lot on my plate, but thanks for your praise I’ve followed B.B. since 2010 and always respected your work. Thanks Again 😬

Cjng went ALL IN in establishing themselves in Guanajuato they hung banners in Celaya gto in 2017. Cjng claimed they where authorized by Sr. Mencho to fully invade Guanajuato and they did just that. Itzli for sure knows a lot about this subject more than anything cjng wants to control the stolen gas business in GTO. Anyone that is not supporting cjng is a rival and myself as a kid lived in Leon Guanajuato for 8 years so just like iztli it’s important to me what is happening in GTO. GTO was one of the most peaceful states in Mexico for years until 2017 when cjng invaded GTO with full force. Cjng is spreading all over BUT I feel like cjng really took it to the next level when it came to taking over Guanajuato it seems like they prioritize this war.

Guanajuato is right next to Jalisco so los menchos can easily enter GTO. Cjng biggest rival besides (el Cholo ex cjng) is El Marro of Guanajuato this guy has been able to survive for almost 1 year the onslaught of cjng. El marro is an important figure in the gasoline theft business mainly operates in Salamanca and Santa Rosa.

 Video**
The people that appeared in the video cjng says they will target next...

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
Tacuache

Banners hung in Zapopan, Jalisco, by armed commando claiming “El Imperio 701”...... 👀
Pictures by Francisco Landeta twitter
https://twitter.com/l4nd3t4/status/1019353319746220038?s=20
In Guanajuato the and Jalisco same thing murders.

Re: JALISCO 2018

I agree but  wanted you to know if ever you wanted the spot is yours.....thanks char

and readers if anyone knows the story about the people in the video please share

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
Not sure what your question is Chivis..

The people in the pictures Cjng is saying they will target next. If you mean the armed commandos, with cjng uniforms those are cjng people.

The gulf and Zetas where really made a point to take care of their troops by buying them the best guns, uniforms, armored trucks, etc

Mencho really really takes care of his people in all of their official cjng videos they are wearing uniforms and up to date guns with granade launchers etc

Re: JALISCO 2018

I am sorry Char..sometimes I write "shorthand"

I know the people are targeted, but wondered if anyone knew the story behind the threat.
anyway not very important I can do a post without it.  You are right the quality of the video is excellent.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
Man executed while driving his vehicle in GDL

Armed individuals blocked the driver of a family-type truck and began to shoot him, so that in his attempt to flee from the bullets hit a post, unfortunately the man died on board the vehicle, in the same place where he was intercepted. On Wednesday afternoon, the man was riding aboard a white Voyager van on Calle Rosario Castellanos, but at the Mona Isla intersection, the occupants of a compact vehicle blocked his way and began firing with guns. 9 mm caliber. Desperate the victim, tried to dodge the shots so it was thrown in reverse, but this made impact on a concrete pole of electrical wiring, barely advanced a bit when the bullets reached it and was inert.

People who were in the La Cruz neighborhood in Guadalajara informed the authorities about what happened, so that stretchers arrived, which confirmed the death of the man who was partially identified in the place. While experts performed in fixing signs, including seven casings of the caliber already mentioned, relatives of the deceased arrived, who, drowned in tears, wondered why the tragedy had happened.

Of the gunmen it is only known that they escaped on board the same vehicle, from which they made the detonations.

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policiaca/ejecutan-a-una-persona-a-bordo-de-su-vehiculo-en-gdl-1849734.html

123456 ... 11