JALISCO 2018

Re: JALISCO 2018

ESLiero

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
Thanks esliero

Good information but if I wanted to capture El Marro I would have sent the Navy or Sedena lol they will for sure bring results I don’t really trust the policía federal.

If El marro of Guanajuato falls, cjng will receive a big boost without a doubt but yeah very violent in Guanajuato.

The banners signed by Cjng I think mentioning “Raul Alejandro” it is not the first time that Cjng make threats to this politician.

Re: JALISCO 2018

ESLiero

Re: JALISCO 2018

I just came from 5 days in Guadalajara, I stayed in Lafayette, Hotel Demetria.   Incredible city, and the violence is evident, but much like Tijuana, very much out of sight/out of mind in the upscale districts.  I walked by the SunTory Japanese place where Luis Carlos Najera was targeted by gunmen in the spring.

That really illuminated the depth of impunity from which CJNG can act if they want to, that is like having a hours long shootout in Chelsea, NYC. I also went to Oblatos, Tonala, Tlaqepaque, and Zapopan.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char

Thanks 😃

How is Tlaquepaque? Because that is war zone

My moms family is from Tepetitlán de Morelos. I’ve never been to Jalisco but I heard so many stories of great food and how it is just like Los Angels. Also, beautiful woman.....

Esliero

Thanks

In the shootout reportedly about 40 cjng members wearing cjng in their vest so for cjng to be so close to El Marro’s turf would make sense they where looking for him.

Re: JALISCO 2018

When you talk about places like Guadalajara, and Tijuana, you have to acknowledge that they are very safe, and, fascinating, beautiful places, while also understanding the violence that takes place and why.

In Tlaquepaque, I took a free taxi from Oblatos to Tlaquepaque, and I saw the places where the killings are happening, and the town center plaza is very safe, and tourists and visitors, looking at art, and crafts, and food.  It is wonderful place, but wherever you have concentrated urban poverty, there is a high risk of violence, killing, like we are seeing now in Jalisco.

But, that doesn't mean I didn't walk freely, eating from taco stands, in little houses and stands in peoples homes.

I was in Oblatos one morning, and there were bodies from a shootout, State Police and Federals everywhere, white sheets and a single shoe on the pavement.  I probably missed by 15 minutes.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Itzli
I know this area extremely well and want to clarify some things for the sake of context. Back in June I had created this map based upon my understanding of things:

The clash with the Federal Police that left 8 CJNG dead took place in Purísima del Zapote, an hour and a half drive from Santa Rosa de Lima. Some reports state that the rest of the CJNG fled north to the Apaseo el Alto/Apaseo el Grande area, where the three vehicles were burned at three different points on Highway 45 Querétaro-Celaya: the junction to San José Agua Azul, on the Apaseo el Grande-Apaseo el Alto highway itself, and the junction to Jerécuaro. (Note: I didn't realize that Google Maps would have such poor image quality. The purple arrows are CJNG areas of advancement, orange circle is the Heart of El Marro's territory, and red lettering area in which the vehicles were burned).

On paper it would seem that the burned vehicles were close to El Marro's home, but one has to take in consideration the topography/road conditions in the area.

Assuming that El Marro is where I think he is, there's no quick way to move against him, be it CJNG or government forces, especially from the southeast.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Parro
Itzli, again I'm impressed by your research.  I pulled up Google Maps and looked at the information you presented.  Excellent job - One question - where El Marro lives?  If he runs "cartel of Santa Rosa de Lima", we are assuming this is his place of residence as well?

Looking at the pictures, especially from Centro ecoturistico Rancho el Tepozan, the country is heavily wooded and hilly.  When you say it would be hard to come at this place from the SE, I agree.  There are no roads.  But when you expand the map to the highest resolution, the rest of the land is farm plots.  The ravine to the SE appears to only have one road.

I guess what I'm trying to say, can Marro fight from this redoubt?  How can he stand up to CJNC or anyone else, with only one way out?

Re: JALISCO 2018 tv

ESLiero

Re: JALISCO 2018

Itzli
At some point I picked up that supposedly "El Marro" lives on a ranch on a mountain, so I'm taking an educated guess that he lives in/near Santa Rosa, though, assuming that information is correct in the first place, there are numerous mountains in the area where it may be instead. I do think Santa Rosa is very probable as it seems like a relatively safe area for him to stay as towns like that are places were everyone knows each other for generations.

I've never been to this mountain before but I have went to a couple relatively nearby. People living near these mountains know them extremely well. Growing up in the area, I'd assume "El Marro" would know many hiding spots and trails and if you get past the valley where Canoas and Guadaloupe are located the mountain southwest of Apaseo el Alto is even more forested, with many areas unreachable by road. I would assume if he is in the area he would have lookouts in Terreros, Huapango, and Rincon de Tamayo, which would give him at least 30 minutes to react. To me it's less about fighting and more about escaping and hiding out.

Re: JALISCO 2018 tv

Parro
I'm just trying to get around by head, 12 trucks branded with CJNG tags on the side, heading from one place to another.  Seems like a billboard to me.  Why would CJNG, promote their presence, travel from one to municipality without concerns?  Something is wrong here.  Too many trucks, too many wrong logos and with law enforcement showing up, they disappeared.

I agree Uruapan is a beautiful place with waterfalls, midland jungle and state corpses thrown to the side, 1/2018, how does CJNG get by in this limited space, with an ostentatious display of "in your face".  Hard to understand.

Re: JALISCO 2018 tv

It seems only in Mexico that you can keep a 'high profile' and still operate doesn't it?Or.......maybe they like to advertise how 'ballsy' they are to give the impression they have everybody paid off more than they actually do to intimidate rivals and just use the lowest guys on the rung of the ladder for 'canon fodder' in those advertised signs on the trucks as they don't much matter because it's a good way to get rid of them to either the authorities or their rivals and the lowest sicarios can also be used to send a message even if they are their own?

Re: JALISCO 2018

ESLiero

Re: JALISCO 2018

We really can't have Brietbart on here along with BDN.Like you say bullshit artists,therefore they shouldn't be here.At the risk of sounding like a broken record that keeps repeating itself they like to hawk our articles as their own and sometimes bullshit.It could also tarnish our reputation.Are you able to find another source for this info otherwise it will have to go LSLiero.Thank you.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
They locate 19 bodies and 2 skulls in graves of Lagos de Moreno
After the municipal police received the report from neighbors who perceived foul odors, in addition to having discovered a semi-buried body

Elizabeth Ibal
After a clandestine grave was located in the municipality of Lagos de Moreno, experts from the Jalisco Institute of Forensic Sciences (IJCF) and the investigative police began the search for bodies, which concluded with the location of 19 bodies and two skulls.

It was last Monday when the pit was located in an area near the Camino Real, behind the San Miguel Buenavista subdivision, in Lagos de Moreno, after the municipal police received the report from residents who perceived foul odors, in addition to They had discovered a semi-buried body.

None of the bodies has been identified, because in that municipality of the High North region there have been dozens of disappearances is not ruled out that the victims could be neighbors of that locality or the surroundings.

Link:
https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policiaca/localizan-19-cuerpos-y-2-craneos-en-fosas-de-lagos-de-moreno-2354540.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Re: JALISCO 2018

ESLiero

Re: JALISCO 2018

ESLiero

Re: JALISCO 2018

elranarene
Beeing in gdl since 10 days, for me it seems really quiet. Have been walking from zapopan to the outskirts of Tonalá and all around the city (30km daily) So far no problem. I felt safe, but beeing back in the hotel around midnight. I have seen some arrest but not so much police.
Just not followed the train tracks into the „slums“ but do far not a problem. Sometimes I am sure I was the only tourist for miles and sometimes people were looking strange at me me but no problem so far. Even when i was trunk as a skunk.
Tequila aficionado

Re: JALISCO 2018

Some of the pay scales for a military trained  assassin for CJNG is what I can make as a waitress and I don't have to kill or torture anybody or do any arms training.Shitty!I know this will piss off someone from CJNG reading this comment.Oh well!

Re: JALISCO 2018

Uday
Guys,are you aware? Why did the news about Jalisco stop?