JALISCO 2018

1234 ... 7

JALISCO 2018

Char
Localizan narcolaboratorio del Cártel Jalisco / Especiales Milenio.
Navy locates drug laboratory in Jalisco 4 months ago.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lXz88HtVAiA

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
Cjng in Colima. The story of a CJNG member in Colima
MILENIO
LINK: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uL371XrEZKs

Juan Pistolas Cjng Tlajomulco, Jalisco, leader and head of hitmen captured by Navy special forces
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=antezpmdX1U

Re: JALISCO 2018

Great idea Char,a blog on Jalisco!I don't know why you didn't do it sooner.You, more than anyone on here has put Jalisco on the map!Well, you know what I mean by that that you are filling us all in on a popular state for tourists and lots of Mexican expats living in US.

Re: JALISCO 2018

i asked him to  : )
I am thinking we do a couple of more...it would be very useful.

Ray

Re: JALISCO 2018

Ray
Char
Great idea bro! I care about your ideas.Jalisco is a battfield.

Jalisco=78.588 km²
Population=8,256 million (2018)

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
Thanks Chivis, Ray, canadiana

Se registró la fuga de dos reos de la cárcel municipal de Arandas, Jalisco, en este momento se desarrolla la búsqueda de los mismos peinando la zona, acudió la FGE y ya investiga a los policías responsables.
05/22/2018
The escape of two inmates from the municipal jail of Arandas, Jalisco, was recorded. At this moment, the search for the same is being carried out in the area, the FGE went and already investigates the responsible police officers.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
Damn.  Any updates?  Cops in those smaller towns won't do shit to find them, so they are pretty much free.

@Canadiana jalisco also has tequila that everyone loves like patron, don julio, 7 leguas, 3 generaciones, heradura etc...

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
Tacuache

No update as of yet about the prison break.

In ZMG same old same old... 4 homicides plus some bank robbers got killed by local police.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
They defame me, says wife of "El Mencho"
Rosalinda González affirms that she is not a delinquent and that she fears for her life.

Rosalinda González Valencia, wife of Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, El Mencho, said that she is not a criminal and that after her arrest she has been defamed publicly.

During the initial hearing, held behind closed doors in the criminal proceeding against the wife of the leader of the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel, the Attorney General's Office accused her of organized crime in order to commit operations with resources of illegal origin.

This is because the federal authorities identify it as the main responsible for the financial management of the CJNG.

The diligence, carried out before the control judge Iván Zeferín Hernández, of the Federal Criminal Justice Center in the State of Mexico, based in Almoloya de Juárez, began at 1:14 pm and continued until 11:00 p.m.

Initially, the judge pointed out that the hearing started later than expected because the four prosecutors of the PGR had some technical difficulties in preparing the tools they had to carry out their exposition, so they were required to avoid these setbacks for future occasions.
González Valencia looked calm, apparently wearing the same clothes she wore at the time of her arrest, which occurred on May 26 in Zapopan, Jalisco: she only wore a black jacket to cover the characteristic cold that surrounds the Altiplano penitentiary.

Prosecutors from the PGR asked Judge Zeferín Hernández to take the proceeding behind closed doors because the secrecy of the data they presented is key to the success of the investigation carried out against the CJNG.

As part of the new criminal system, the judge consulted the defense of El Mencho's wife, who consented to the request of the PGR, as long as the relatives of the accused could remain in the courtroom.

In speaking, the accused who is the sister of Abigael González Valencia, leader of Los Cuinis, financial arm of the CJNG, also requested the release of the media and stated that she fears for her integrity.

Yes, your honor, I ask that you leave because I am afraid of my physical integrity and I do not want the press to be there, "he said. "I am not a criminal, I have been defamed."

At the close of this edition, the proceeding continued behind closed doors, while the prosecutors presented their evidence and arguments to obtain a link to the process, which is why Rosalinda González Valencia is still waiting for her legal situation to be defined.

Despite the fact that since 2015 her husband and brother were appointed by the US Treasury Department on the list of drug traffickers, Rosalinda González has not been linked by that country with illicit activities.

Since then, she has promoted amparos to avoid being arrested and Mexican authorities denied the existence of any order for her capture, until last May 23, a judge granted the order that today keeps her deprived of her liberty.

After his arrest, he filed another amparo against the arrest and incommunicado order, Fifth District Judge of Amparo in Criminal Matters in Mexico City granted him a suspension so that he would not be prohibited from maintaining communication with his lawyers.

In addition, its defenders requested a certified copy of one of the most recent amparos filed against an arrest warrant, which was dismissed on May 23, the day the arrest warrant was issued, due to the authorities denying the arrest. existence of this type of commandments against him.

According to a video released about the arrest of Rosalinda González Valencia, the elements of the Secretary of the Navy who participated in the operation also asked for Jessica Johana Oseguera González, daughter of the accused and El Mencho, who appears as owner of the Tequila Onze Black brand, which was indicated in the black list of the US Department of the Treasury as one of the companies that supposedly operate with money from drug trafficking

Link:
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.eluniversal.com.mx/amp/note/amp/eluniversal/1273694

Re: JALISCO 2018

ESLiero
Looks like El Menchos wife gave up 2 of her brothers working in Guadalajara. That guy who was with her providing security El Cachas[Morelia Plaza Boss] sang like a bird and lead Police to a stash house with almost 400 kilos of cocaine.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
ESliero

I feel like the government is trying to portray her as the boss of CJNG and even in Televisa they showed a 4 minute clip where they portray Rosalinda as the one in charge of running the cartel when we all know its false. Mencho has been involved in some crazy shit a bunch of massacres since i can remember, but for some reason the government just can't get their hands on him, so they go after the wife which is fine too me but don't lie and make her seem as the boss.

yeah that guy sang like a bird but mencho has other top lieutenants like Alonso Guerrero el 08 or the current plaza boss of Puerto Vallarta el Sapo or 090 both of this guys seem to be top dogs for mencho.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
CJNG and EL Marro of Guanajuato are still fighting but there seems to be a media blackout as of late no information coming out of the current war. But without a doubt, CJNG is operating in Guanajuato not sure what parts they control but they are officially established as they kept saying in their mantas.

Jalisco the same murders here and there but not as months ago when there was a clear war between El Cholo ex cjng vs los menchos or cjng. El cholo without a doubt is getting help from someone big or maybe the remnants of Lobo Valencia crew.
Erick Valencia el 85 has been quiet nothing on him just like mencho both are ghost.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
Los cuerpos de dos hombres fueron localizados envueltos en bolsas negras de plástico, en el ingreso al Bosque La Primavera, en el municipio de Zapopan.
The bodies of two men were located wrapped in black plastic bags, at the entrance to Bosque La Primavera, in the municipality of Zapopan.

Information via El Occidental

Shit is still going down in Jalisco but some type of media blackout as of late.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
Brothers in laws of Mencho captured
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JGCQ2Iu0hxE

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
The blackout is called las elecciones vato.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
El Mencho's Bros in law caught

Elements of the Mexican Army and the Federal Police carried out an operation in the Fractionation Virreyes, in Zapopan, where they detained two brothers-in-law of Nemesio Oceguera Cervantes, "El Mencho", leader of the Jalisco Cartel Nueva Generación.
Unofficial sources indicated that the detainees could be the brothers Arnulfo and Ulises Giovanni, González Valencia, known as "Los Cuinis", who were transferred to Mexico City, where they were available to an agent of the Federal Public Ministry in the PGR.

So far the federal authorities have not given official information on this operation.

Just last May 27, his sister Rosalinda González Valencia, wife of Nemesio Oceguera Cervantes, "El Mencho", leader of the New Generation Jalisco Cartel, was arrested by elements of the Navy, in the area of ​​Acueducto and Puerta de Hierro.

On January 2, 2016, Elvis González Valencia, was arrested in a private hospital in Zapopan, after being shot in San Miguel El Alto; however, in December of that same year he was released.

On April 21, 2016, Gerardo González Valencia, "El Cuini", also brother-in-law of Nemesio, was arrested in Montevideo, Uruguay; was linked to the Panama Papers case. He is one of the financial operators of the CJNG.

José Luis González Valencia, 42, leader of said criminal group linked to the CJNG was arrested in December 2017, in Brazil.

Abigael González Valencia was arrested on February 28, 2015, in Puerto Vallarta along with a Mexican, two Colombians and a Venezuelan

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policiaca/actualizacion-detienen-a-cunados-de-el-mencho-1794261.html

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
--Looks like they came close to someone in Tlajomulco

Military Search House in Tlajomulco

Neighbors of the Colinas del Roble subdivision, in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga, were surprised by the operation deployed by elements of the Mexican Army and the Federal Police.

Elements of the Single Force, the Federal Police and the Municipal Police joined the operation closing Volcan de Suchitán street at both ends to allow agents of the Attorney General's Office and the Army to search the house. 373 of the Volcán de Suchitán Street, corner with Paseo de la Cumbre street.

Those interviewed by THE OCCIDENTAL commented that they are not accustomed to seeing soldiers or federal police, which is why some people saw with amazement the federal deployment and in some cases, even with fear.

"Yes, because the military does not come in any fractionation, one worries about going out into the street," said Rosario, a trader from the zone.

"Some people (sic) are scared by so much movement", detailed Mercedes neighbor of the zone that was walking to his house.

Some neighbors said they are in favor of this type of operation to inhibit delinquency in the fractionation.

"The insecurity is tremendous, a lot of delinquent truth, a lot of drug sales, a lot of relaxation. Well, the truth, for my point of view quite well, because the Army is very different from the police, the reality, "said Rodrigo, a neighbor of the Fractionation.

Unofficially, it was reported that weapons, drugs, a Chevy car and a van were seized at the place, both in white

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policiaca/militares-catean-casa-en-tlajomulco-1793611.html

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
Tacuache

El Marro of Guanajuato believe or not is still challenging Cjng and leaving threats against them calling Cjng “JALISCAS”. Salamanca is war zone here and there news is published.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char
Tacuache

Interesting that someone got away from what seems to be a federal operation we usually don’t hear of subjects being able to escape unless they are big time.

I also remember reading like 3 months ago that there was a truce between El Cholo and los menchos or cjng to reduce the heat in Jalisco but then the truce was broken but again there seems to be murders here and there but not as months ago.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
Didn't hear about the truce.  But yea, seems to have quieted down a bit past month or so.  Could also be because of the elections, some politico telling them they need to keep it down or they can't help them anymore.  Same thing happened last time during the elections.  When I was in los altos, I did see some narcos.  Not big timers, but probably did push some weight since they did have a few guys with them.  Wasn't hard to tell who they were.  3 guys with fanny packs around their chest, cmon.... Anyways, they were there chillin and drinking like everyone else without too much worry.  Dropping cash like mayweather.  Lol.
1234 ... 7