JALISCO 2018

1234 ... 11

JALISCO 2018

Char

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char

Re: JALISCO 2018

Great idea Char,a blog on Jalisco!I don't know why you didn't do it sooner.You, more than anyone on here has put Jalisco on the map!Well, you know what I mean by that that you are filling us all in on a popular state for tourists and lots of Mexican expats living in US.

Re: JALISCO 2018

i asked him to  : )
I am thinking we do a couple of more...it would be very useful.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Uday
Char
Great idea bro! I care about your ideas.Jalisco is a battfield.

Jalisco=78.588 km²
Population=8,256 million (2018)

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
Damn.  Any updates?  Cops in those smaller towns won't do shit to find them, so they are pretty much free.

@Canadiana jalisco also has tequila that everyone loves like patron, don julio, 7 leguas, 3 generaciones, heradura etc...

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char

Re: JALISCO 2018

ESLiero

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
The blackout is called las elecciones vato.

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
El Mencho's Bros in law caught

Elements of the Mexican Army and the Federal Police carried out an operation in the Fractionation Virreyes, in Zapopan, where they detained two brothers-in-law of Nemesio Oceguera Cervantes, "El Mencho", leader of the Jalisco Cartel Nueva Generación.
Unofficial sources indicated that the detainees could be the brothers Arnulfo and Ulises Giovanni, González Valencia, known as "Los Cuinis", who were transferred to Mexico City, where they were available to an agent of the Federal Public Ministry in the PGR.

So far the federal authorities have not given official information on this operation.

Just last May 27, his sister Rosalinda González Valencia, wife of Nemesio Oceguera Cervantes, "El Mencho", leader of the New Generation Jalisco Cartel, was arrested by elements of the Navy, in the area of ​​Acueducto and Puerta de Hierro.

On January 2, 2016, Elvis González Valencia, was arrested in a private hospital in Zapopan, after being shot in San Miguel El Alto; however, in December of that same year he was released.

On April 21, 2016, Gerardo González Valencia, "El Cuini", also brother-in-law of Nemesio, was arrested in Montevideo, Uruguay; was linked to the Panama Papers case. He is one of the financial operators of the CJNG.

José Luis González Valencia, 42, leader of said criminal group linked to the CJNG was arrested in December 2017, in Brazil.

Abigael González Valencia was arrested on February 28, 2015, in Puerto Vallarta along with a Mexican, two Colombians and a Venezuelan

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policiaca/actualizacion-detienen-a-cunados-de-el-mencho-1794261.html

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
--Looks like they came close to someone in Tlajomulco

Military Search House in Tlajomulco

Neighbors of the Colinas del Roble subdivision, in Tlajomulco de Zúñiga, were surprised by the operation deployed by elements of the Mexican Army and the Federal Police.

Elements of the Single Force, the Federal Police and the Municipal Police joined the operation closing Volcan de Suchitán street at both ends to allow agents of the Attorney General's Office and the Army to search the house. 373 of the Volcán de Suchitán Street, corner with Paseo de la Cumbre street.

Those interviewed by THE OCCIDENTAL commented that they are not accustomed to seeing soldiers or federal police, which is why some people saw with amazement the federal deployment and in some cases, even with fear.

"Yes, because the military does not come in any fractionation, one worries about going out into the street," said Rosario, a trader from the zone.

"Some people (sic) are scared by so much movement", detailed Mercedes neighbor of the zone that was walking to his house.

Some neighbors said they are in favor of this type of operation to inhibit delinquency in the fractionation.

"The insecurity is tremendous, a lot of delinquent truth, a lot of drug sales, a lot of relaxation. Well, the truth, for my point of view quite well, because the Army is very different from the police, the reality, "said Rodrigo, a neighbor of the Fractionation.

Unofficially, it was reported that weapons, drugs, a Chevy car and a van were seized at the place, both in white

https://www.eloccidental.com.mx/policiaca/militares-catean-casa-en-tlajomulco-1793611.html

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char

Re: JALISCO 2018

Char

Re: JALISCO 2018

Tacuache
Didn't hear about the truce.  But yea, seems to have quieted down a bit past month or so.  Could also be because of the elections, some politico telling them they need to keep it down or they can't help them anymore.  Same thing happened last time during the elections.  When I was in los altos, I did see some narcos.  Not big timers, but probably did push some weight since they did have a few guys with them.  Wasn't hard to tell who they were.  3 guys with fanny packs around their chest, cmon.... Anyways, they were there chillin and drinking like everyone else without too much worry.  Dropping cash like mayweather.  Lol.
1234 ... 11