Quantcast

J.T kills four and himself

guero.

Re: J.T kills four and himself

elotero
So his is against cartels and probably from the photo most other races, but it appears his girlf friend is hispanic and her family too.  That makes no sense to me.

Re: J.T kills four and himself

guero.

Re: J.T kills four and himself

elotero
And to kill a baby.  I don't know how you kill a little baby.  Theat dude had no heart.

Re: J.T kills four and himself

Milo

Re: J.T kills four and himself

guero.

Re: J.T kills four and himself

AnAnonymousUser
I don't know how to reply to a thread without replying to someone's post... someone teach me ?

I found a discussion on stormFront, a prominent neo-Scumbag site, some posters were stating that it might have been a Mexican hit squad that did this
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t884529/

"Haters Gonna Hate" stated "Wow this is nuts. Noone is safe anymore. I remember seeing his posts and videos on here and now he's dead.

I'd like to know who the damn shooter is."

Re: J.T kills four and himself

AnAnonymousUser
his bestfriend was captured as well: http://southsideara.blogspot.com/2012/05/eric-scott-norling-captured-by.html
there is footage of the two attending NSM events together

Re: J.T kills four and himself

guero.

Re: J.T kills four and himself

AnAnonymousUser
if true, CDS has a stronger presence there, then BL next,...they were the cartel that purchased most of the F&F weapons

Re: J.T kills four and himself

el Spaceio
7Guero wrote
I believe this guy was a treat to the U.S.A Government, and also the Cartels maybe there was a agreement. Thanks for the post very good info....

lol though highly unlikely would be a genius plan to form a posse to take over a border region so the gov can save money and not watch it then take payoffs from the cartels.  hahahahahahaha i love it

i like conspiracy also, its not on the net yet but there's a secret program USA has that's like a C.O.D video game. it uses google earth type files so "special forces" play the layout and get to know everything. even inside the buildings.....

**edit** i dumb for saying stuff like this they gonna track my ip... prolly be knocking on my door any minute
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

Viva the Law!!!

Re: J.T kills four and himself

JohnnyOzone-2

Re: J.T kills four and himself

AnAnonymousUser
sadly, that's what I believe happened

I'd like to put on the record, that I'm NOT suicidal, just in case there's ever a time...  :P

Re: J.T kills four and himself

guero.

Re: J.T kills four and himself

JohnnyOzone-2

Re: J.T kills four and himself

Milo

Re: J.T kills four and himself

Siskiyou_Kid
That's a great find Milo. JT isn't the first Nazi and leader of an anti-immigration group to go off the deep end and murder people. Does anyone remember Shawna Forde?

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2011/0223/Arizona-justice-Shawna-Forde-death-sentence-a-rebuke-to-border-vigilantes

Re: J.T kills four and himself

Milo

Re: J.T kills four and himself

eternalcode
Arizona – Two Carloads of Shooters Escape, Survivor Witness Found.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/05/05/exclusive-arizona-two-carloads-of-shooters-escape-witness-survivor-tells-presspolice-lied-all-along/

From the article:

Every word has been a lie.  There is a witness survivor and from the first hour, it was known that a highly organized team of killers, two carloads, had done the killings and that J.T Ready was murdered while he ran up his porch, assault rifle in hand, to save the lives of those he loved.  He was dead in seconds, another dead Marine, a dead hero.

Four lie dead and dying, two carloads of gunmen flee the scene, eyewitness reports from the first moment, the truth was always “out there” for all to tell but not the truth the “news” was told to tell.  They had been told to lie and lie they did, nationally, internationally, we knew it, we reported it, and it is now time to “pay the piper.”  Who made up the stories, how many lies were told to the FBI, what was the role of local law enforcement and who made sure the news kept the lies going?

What he wasn’t was a Nazi, a racist or bigot.  He had become too big a threat to survive, a threat to the Mexican cartels, a threat to the Hells Angels and their control of the region’s methamphetamine business and, something far more serious, a threat to political and law enforcment officials, local and even federal, who he could prove were on the payroll of the Mexican cartels.

Eternal Code - Notes On NODs

Re: J.T kills four and himself

Siskiyou_Kid
I find it difficult to believe one word of what Mike Harris wrote, because he offers nothing as evidence, and he dares to deny that J.T. Ready was an avowed racist and a Neo-Nazi.

That's like saying the Pope isn't Catholic.