Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

J. Stewart
Yes of course! I didn`t put on my brain..Azul =blue. Thanks to you too Topher :))

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

deelucky1
El javi and El paisa got executed  in damasos backyard what happen to las fuerzas especiales de damaso .they're getting wiped out in BCS Cabo now in there very own turf somebody's really trying send a massage ..I think it was near by las Quinta's where El javi got delt with ..not to sure think that's where LA muñecas faith also ended .
12