Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

elgordo
I have a boy in Soyotita Sinaloa and I was asking him if all the things that's been happening in La Tuna and he stated that it's true and the fight was with one of sl Chapos brothers and that Sunday morning around 6 a.m a convoy sent by Ivan passed throw town heading up to la tuna. Any truth in this. I asked if it was in fact BLO but he didn't have an answer or just didn't want to say but he said the beltran family have always been in the area so if it was them theres more blood she'd to come if orders came from an actual beltran

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

Mica
Translation would save me.  Thanks

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

Chapos you are scum 'Z' and stop putting the blame on others, we are independent, turn over to see the tranquility and everything that we manage, because we are men and have no need of killing Government and much less kidnap, nor deprive poor people of their homes like you. Lalo, Ivan Archivaldo ,gabito and  Loya you will see what comes to you for being so greedy

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

elgordo
So are these Zetas didn't quite get it by independent. This has to be closer than just any other outer cartel with out anyone noticing them I believe

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

Mica
LOL So now they are independent?  What is the Z for?  Referencing the crime hindering the community as Zeta type?  Who is Lola

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

This is a faction from Mazatlan that is supported by chapo .they don't like the fact what chapos are doing obviously they want them to believe something to go against another group and their tired of their lies and B.S .every group is independent

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

ToPHeR
"Stop speculating... here is the scoop... blue jr. ordered the invasion of la tuna and surrounding communities.. as minor proof most of the pistoleros were from huixiopa... this is blues hometown... blue jr. enlisted his political family ties the Caros, Payan, Quintero, Araujos, and many other powerful families in badihills to join forces and take out the Muros and Guzmanez... his beef was with the Muros but they are Guanos people and so Guano is going to eat shit too... Guano is a piece of shit and all the families are tired of his abuses... so it's time to clean house... this is for barbarino, Ernesto, polo and many others... payback is a bitch..."

Dee, what you think?

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

deelucky1
Muro lied to guano saying ernesto was planning to take him out that's why Los muros family got wiped out by guano himself.caros have beltrans back and we know azul has Caros back also guzmanes put aside el cadete when they let macho prieto attack him I been saying it for while Caros are gonna reclaim their shit with chapo..... called it a while back already!!

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

deelucky1
Rumor is damasos split from guzmanes haven't heard them putting in their part in any of this

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

Mica
Deeluck1,
Why would Damaso split from Guzmans?  If so, where does Mayo sit in that?  Who's side would he take?

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

303
If I had to guess....if RCQ is backing the Beltrans the Lics will not get involved

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

303
Only because it sounds like RCQ is the guy they all seem to respect the most.

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

You really got some good info ToPHeR!for starters Patricia esparragoza beltran is married to azuls  oldest son she is sister of the beltranes .two aurajos where picked up by guzmanes for joining this little war that already claimed the life of  angel Guzman when they stopped at chapos moms house.

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

Where does mayo zambada sit in this one ? Rumors are it was mochomito taking out rey zambada jr and El piloto El tigre. sounds like the old saying sangre por sangre!damaso has the school of los beltranes they started working with them before Chapo escaped . just like El bravo was Arturo's people and he loaned him to Chapo to train all his people he ended up staying with Chapo beltranes didn't need him to begin with but found a spot for him .

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

J. Stewart
For me (and maybe some more readers) that don`t know who blue.jr is; who is he? And who is he supporting?

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

deelucky1
Beltranes

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

J. Stewart
Thanks, Dee! 👍

Azul Jr LOL
DRB

Re: Ivan Guzman sent convoys to La Tuna On Sunday?

DRB
Topher and Dee the only ones that bring in actual evidence, these other fools are just speculating random bs  never being there themselves
12