Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán ARMED CONVOY SINALOA

Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán ARMED CONVOY SINALOA

Char 80
Banned User
This video I think was published in 04-20-2018 there is definitely more than 30 trucks all the subjects are armed with assault rifles and some trucks appeared to have 50 cal. Guns in the back.

In one of the videos I saw some of the hitmen say “puro Ivan......a la verga Guano”..........
part 1
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rbvEOvdGuCQ

Part 2
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=moJ51cpE5Hk

I might be wrong with the wording but for sure the hitmen basically say fuck Guano. The hitmen are from Sinaloa because all people from Sinaloa have that distinct accent.

Re: Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán ARMED CONVOY SINALOA

Cuidado
Damn Ivan is rolling deep.  He must be making rly good money..Im sure dad had some left over but to keep those guys on payroll and everyone happy in Cuilican police, politicians, etc.. its gotta cost alot of money.  So are Guano and Ivan trying to kill eachother?  Holidays at Grandmas is gonna get interesting...

Re: Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán ARMED CONVOY SINALOA

ToPHeR
He posted all weekend on IG supposedly in Havana

Re: Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán ARMED CONVOY SINALOA

BBfollower
Topher, i'm pretty sure those IG, Twitter, FB accounts are fake.

Re: Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán ARMED CONVOY SINALOA

BBfollower
@Char. Ya, probably "a la verga" means something like "go fuck yourself" or as you said "fuck you". If you ask me, that sicario is playing with fire. Ivan and "Guano" are family. You never know when they'll start to get along again. Maybe then "Guano" will say " Nephew, you know, you have a guy in your crew  that has a very big mouth. Can you take care of that?" In this game you have to be very careful what you're talking about.

Re: Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán ARMED CONVOY SINALOA

elgordo
did one of the guys say cres que les pene Matar un familiar

Re: Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán ARMED CONVOY SINALOA

BBfollower yes especially if they are 'tweaking' kind of hard to keep their lips zipped huh?

Re: Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán ARMED CONVOY SINALOA

elrojo
Negative. What the guy said was “presencia más pesada que la muerte de un familiar”
In other words they’re presence is strong pretty much what he’s saying.

Re: Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán ARMED CONVOY SINALOA

JesseJamesMZT
A la verga.. is a saying at the end of a sentence in culiacan.. in mazatlan they say
Wey at the end of a sentence.. it’s similar to
Canadians with eh.. or gringos saying bro or dude..
A la verga wey is what I hear a lot..

Re: Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán ARMED CONVOY SINALOA

Was this a convoy with him in it?  Looks like one video was shot from an Escalade.

Re: Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán ARMED CONVOY SINALOA

Char 80

Don’t know if Ivan was riding along with the convoy but I would think not because when cartels are conducting their “operativos” or operations usually the boss is not present.

Re: Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán ARMED CONVOY SINALOA

deelucky1
So last year about the same time it was chimales and montanas going at it and now they dont know who it is🤔.

Re: Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán ARMED CONVOY SINALOA

Char 80
Banned User
Deelucky1

Who is fighting??

In RIODOCE newspapers they have an article saying it’s a family fight

I just noticed something, in the first video it looks like they either hung a manta or were reading one. Anyone else catch that? Its at :39.   I could be wrong just what it kinda looks like.

Re: Ivan Archivaldo Guzmán ARMED CONVOY SINALOA

Char 80
There is a new song about Ivan Archivaldo Guzman written by Código FN called “Mente Abierta”
Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pDNz67O0Uk