It's confirmed, Alfrdedo was abducted. (Not Ivan)

1234 ... 7

It's confirmed, Alfrdedo was abducted. (Not Ivan)

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

mr.browntown956
Guess it is true. Attorney and family confirmed that he was in PV and they haven't been able to reach him. His Twitter acct must be fake, right ? If this did occur, it must be an inside job. No bodyguards? Ivan is known to be a hot head and is known to have a temper. Doubt he would be allowed to be taken without a fight, he knows he's in enemy territory and knows his fate if he's taken alive. Whatever it is, chaps is gonna escape and heads will roll. Feel sorry for mex as it will quickly turn into a war zone. First his mommas house and now his son? Remember what happened when Edgar "el Moreno" Guzman was killed, many ppl died. Getcha popcorn ready.

¡tRuCHAS!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/16/americas/el-chapo-son-kidnapped-official-says/index.html

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

tuSancho

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

Kozmoz
Inside job for sure. There was a report one of the people who was with Ivan took off right before the abduction went down.

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

J. Stewart
Since there is so little confirmed detailed info yet it`s hard to tell if it was an inside job. But from whom; Mini-Lic, Beltranes or any other in that case? We can role out RCQ at this moment, right?

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

Kozmoz
I just heard from Univision San Antonio that they might have a 2nd son of El Chapo.

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

It's a great way to start or amend and alliance with CNGJ.  Will give you Ivan as a show of good faith.

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

CartelWatcher
So now they are saying Alfredo?

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

Moros

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

Supposedly the Jalisco attorney general's office is confirming the names of 4 of the kidnapping victims, and one of them is Alfredo Guzman Salazar, 29 years old.

The other 3 are identified as: Juan Daniel Calva Tapia, 53, Josias Nahuali Rabago Borbolla, 35, and Victor Galvan Ure├▒a, 46.

http://www.debate.com.mx/mexico/CONFIRMADO-Jesus-Alfredo-Guzman-Salazar-fue-secuestrado-20160816-0131.html

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

This makes more sense to be a federation of Caro Quintero relatives who could be backing Tito, and are backed by Mencho, who supposedly helped Caro and was helped when he was in Punta Grande.

The Caro/Mencho alliance makes sense, when you consider Mencho has been frequently searched for in the upscale are of Puerta de Hierro neighborhood of condos and shopping centers in Zapopan, where Caro's family owns some very, very, valuable real estate that was returned to him when he was released.

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

tuSancho

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

Cuidado
So it was Alfredo and not Ivan?

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

Cuidado
Nevermind my bad.

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

navojoaspuro

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

I don't think there's much of a conversation after you take someones child....I remember when El H's wife was returned, but she was thought to be mostly a civilian.  Ivan won't negotiate with the people who took his brother, (yes for a ransom, but not in some sort of business proposition secured by his return)

I think they didn't kill him there because of the attention that kind of shooting would involve, could be messy for local authorities and the PGR/Gov if there was a massacre in that area.  And they left the women behind, honor, or practicality, in terms of vehicles and space? Or they know these 6 aren't coming back.

Re: It's confirmed, Ivan was abducted.

Mica
Maybe they did not take the women because one of them was in on it or logistics as in they did not have room on the plane.  They went south towards Mismaloya.  I have place in PV and have driven about as far south as one could go.  It's single winding road going up against the mountains.  Also there is a lot of military down that road.  If they had a stash house there it could be very remote.

Alfredo is just a kid trying to live up to his father and brothers expectation. It does prove that "we" can dismantle the Chapo faction of CDS.