It's Been Fun BB Forum!

777/2

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

Siskiyou_Kid
I wish you wouldn't go.

Even though we don't agree on many issues, your contributions are unequaled.

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

777/2

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

jlopez
We need your contribution. I may not agree with you all the time, but I  read your arguments carefully to make sure I know what I'm arguing.

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

I think some main border has come over to punk 777.
777s account  is still up and this is 777/2 and a new user.  I just saw that.

Mira...I work hard all day and return to 250 comments on mainboard and had to read about 50 on forum.
this is not easy.

I am the one you will see who is sincere in saying bye bye BB.

On mainboard there are a couple dozen horrible remarks slamming 777, mainly because they think he is trolling and baiting me.  maybe so, but I have not see that as yet myself.

for now I will pin this post.  777 is this is you write to me privately and say so.

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

777 wrote to me and this is him.
so I have unlocked the post.

Although I don't agree with him always, so what, he has been a good contributor.

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

deelucky1
He's actually letting the trolls get to him that's what trolls do they never contribute they jump on the bandwagon and they never have their own opinion to make matters even worse lots of people on the main dont even know what a troll is their to busy to find out cause their trolling.

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

slayer421
dont go bud, it aint worth it! your a great addition to this site and lord knows that there are many who are not!!!

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

nacho

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

I guess that is a view depending on what side of the fence one is standing.
There were no trolls on either side. calling a group trolls because they are passionate about a position is just as wrong.

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

deelucky1
Then what's wrong why is he leaving

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

you can write to him and ask, I don't want to speak for him.

he may be back.  sometimes we just need a break...and I will add that the majority of MB reporters leave for a common reason.....too much bitching about our posts not being perfect and personal attacks.

one can only take so much.  and then one day, as you just spent hours collecting info, photos, researching dozens of media outlets and write a post, only to have a reader from Utah write how inept you are, how lousy your work is, how bad the translation, when in reality nothing was translated as you authored the article, and then begins personally attacking you, " old hag, liar, moron "  only not using as nice of  adjectives, as I am using as an example.  and worse....much worse.

it is that day you think, WTF am I here?
I have forgotten...it's a blur

 I give up time with my family and friends, for this?  How stupid am I?

and then it becomes clear.

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

Nuttz

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

_Jack

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

Nuttz
Kab

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

Kab
No use in crying over spilled milk.

The majority of people are dumb and the internet gave them a voice to bitch.  I can't believe any of you would let some internet warrior get the best of you guys.

Like come on, its the internet who cares.  Lets keep up with the contributions because I rarely post, but I'm always reading the news on here.  BB is a great tool and its only possible because of people like 777 and Chivis that go out of their way to get us info.  I sure as fuck don't have time for such contributions, I probably contributed like 2 articles,  but I appreciate what comes out of here.

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

_Jack

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

El Chubasco
The only person who has ever posted anything that has alarmed me is right-wing death squad supporter , Caramelo .  She apparently is a Mexican woman who is very articulate and persuasive .  I have analyzed her posts and she must have had an American education  because she has great command of the English language . Whenever I have read her comments I can sense her motivations and purpose for supporting the extermination , or in her   words , the " social cleansing "  activites of the death squads in Ciudad Juarez .   I admire her for being outspoken and having the courage to act on her  beliefs , even if I don't agree with her methods .

Re: It's Been Fun BB Forum!

nacho