Is this a picture of Mayo?

Mica
At first I thought this dude was too old, but Mayo is 70.

Re: Is this a picture of Mayo?

BBfollower
i'm pretty sure that it's not mayo. i found a fake account on twitter belonging to mayo zambada with this photo. let's be serious. mayo is 70 years old. he doesn't have time to post poetry on twitter. lmao. what's strange is that ivan archivaldo retweets what this fake account posts. now i'm pretty sure also that ivan archivaldo's account on twitter it's fake too. i found a picture on BB instagram with that old man. if i'm not wrong that's don miguelon or something...

Re: Is this a picture of Mayo?

LuckyLuciano
Not mayo, twitter from all those dudes is straight fake. I don't think Chaps or mayo gonna be posting inspirational verses from the sierra but people eat it up

Re: Is this a picture of Mayo?

Mica
I agree about the fake Twitter accounts.  However, so many of you doubted the Lic video pictures with the hacker.  I posted those a month before his capture, lol.

Re: Is this a picture of Mayo?

here you go...comparatives

I say there is a def match!........between the two black hats with the black band there is a match there.  seriously there are similarities the facial bone structure, but his unusual nose doesn't match in the new foto presented.  unless he got it fixed.

Re: Is this a picture of Mayo?

elrojo
That is not el mayo. That's actually don Miguel and he passed away a while ago. It's a misunderstanding just like it happened with mini Lic and his cousin.

Re: Is this a picture of Mayo?

LuckyLuciano
Mica you're right. But even the hacker video was plausible while chaps or mayo, two old rancheros having a twitter dedicated to posting philosophical quotes for their followers really isn't. And that hacker video, i still think there's a lot more to that story. That chin....

Re: Is this a picture of Mayo?

LeeClaire
Would it be accurate to say that Mayo is the most successful drug lord of all time?

Re: Is this a picture of Mayo?

Nutcase
Who was Don Miguel? Any background info on him?