Is this El Chapo and Pablo Escobar?

leChef

Does anyone recognize this picture? Is it the both of them?

Re: Is this El Chapo and Pablo Escobar?

Mica
I believe that it's been proven to be photoshopped.

Re: Is this El Chapo and Pablo Escobar?

LuckyLuciano
Photoshopped, I’ve seen the original one that Chapo appears in

Re: Is this El Chapo and Pablo Escobar?

leChef
Can you post the original, Luciano?

Re: Is this El Chapo and Pablo Escobar?

here is the original photo that  chapo photoshopped in.

Re: Is this El Chapo and Pablo Escobar?

leChef
Thanks, Chivis. But are there any pics with both of them in it?

Re: Is this El Chapo and Pablo Escobar?

i wasn't really replying to your request I just thought I would share the original photo

no i know of none