Is Monterrey in CDG's grasp?

El Profe

Re: Is Monterrey in CDG's grasp?

El Regio
Just because there is a shoot out does not mean they have lost the plaza... lol FYI not every cop in Monterrey is on the Zeta payroll.
wishful thinking though.

Re: Is Monterrey in CDG's grasp?

El Profe

Re: Is Monterrey in CDG's grasp?

Bones
Profe makes a good point. When you see a cop that is kidnapped or just plain killed, it makes me think they were killed for not following directions. But when i hear about a shoot out, it makes me think if the local cops switched sides or something.

Re: Is Monterrey in CDG's grasp?

mrchingasos

Re: Is Monterrey in CDG's grasp?

roffasouth
CDG, do u attack the zeta plazas aswell or is it your job to defend Mataralos and get orders from el coss?

Re: Is Monterrey in CDG's grasp?

El Regio
EVERY COP? Really? I doubt that EVERY cop in Mexico is corrupt. I doubt that there is not one single person or cop with some dignity left in Mexico.
Seems like you have outdone yourself mija...

"I don't know the situation in Monterrey" you couldn't have said it better. =D

nuff said.

Re: Is Monterrey in CDG's grasp?

El Regio
CDG where you been at homie? I'm still waiting for the answer to my question.

Re: Is Monterrey in CDG's grasp?

curioso
"We control piedras negras plaza now. "

Is that really true? PN has always been more quiet than other border towns. Can we expect things to continue to be very calm there moving forward?
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: Is Monterrey in CDG's grasp?

El Profe

Re: Is Monterrey in CDG's grasp?

El Regio
lol Ay mi amigita La Profe. Do you not have any reading comprehension skills? Any?

Where did I say you were referring to cops in Mexico as a whole? Let me break it down to you on a lower lever, maybe then you will comprehend.

You seem to be under the impression that EVERY single cop in Monterrey is under Zeta control. Are you with me so far? I stated that not all cops are on their payroll, some are still decent hardworking honorable individuals who refuse to lower themselves. You seem to believe otherwise. I said that I find it hard to believe that every cop in Mexico is corrupt. You get it now?

And you continue to believe that just because a cartel controls an area then all cops are on their payroll... lol I give up...

Re: Is Monterrey in CDG's grasp?

El Profe

Re: Is Monterrey in CDG's grasp?

El Regio
You still continue to miss it... lol Im out kid, you are just wasting my time. Go back and read what you posted, then read what I replied, read it slowly, let it sink in... maybe then you will comprehend.

lol ok profesora...

Re: Is Monterrey in CDG's grasp?

El Profe

Re: Is Monterrey in CDG's grasp?