Is Lazca is still alive?

Wolf88
https://mennytimes.blogspot.com/2018/12/supuesto-narcomensaje-de-la-zvesobre.html?m=1

Yesterday there was a message from a Facebook user named "Edwin González" claming that he is Lazca and gives threat messages against CDN specially saying about the recent death of El "GAFE" and the lawyer of 40 and 42 in Mexico City also in the message says that he is going to get revenge against the CDN of Rex death last week in Penal 2 in Nuevo Laredo the way this person express himself in message seems kinda of a cold killer but the wrong part is that he claims to have the "Z-14" codname we all know Lazca was Z-3 although BDN and other Mexican news have claimed the codname "Z-14" to Lazca.

What do you guys think? Could this be someone close to Lazca or maybe a old School Z like El Erótico having a come back using Lazca name to cause more terror against the CDN?

Btw why haven't anyone posted the recent death of El GAFE in the front page of BB it's big news in Tamaulipas also they should add this information to see what the people coment most of the time we get great information from people in the main board.

Re: Is Lazca is still alive?

ToPHeR
What are you talking about? It was posted yesterday...

Re: Is Lazca is still alive?

no, he is truly dead.  My friend in Sabinas knows the mortician and his family.  last name is garza of garcia.  can't recall

Re: Is Lazca is still alive?

Itzli
For what it's worth Mennytimes has mentioned several times that "El Lazca" is still alive and recently mentioned that the death of "El Kelin" was staged. It's one of those things that I doubt is true without proof but not going to dismiss it either. In this particular case, Mennytimes believes the message to be false, but continues to claim that word on the street is "El Lazca" is alive and the body was actually a cousin of "El Lazca".

Re: Is Lazca is still alive?

i stand by what i said.  knowing someone personally means something.  in this case menny is correct but i stop following him as he is not reliable

Re: Is Lazca is still alive?

Using Z-14 as code only proves it is fake

Z14-HK26 Efraín Teodoro Torres AKA La Efra:
Killed Mar 3, 2007

Re: Is Lazca is still alive?

Negro Torro
What ever happen to Sergio Ricardo Basurto Peña "El Grande"?

Re: Is Lazca is still alive?

dcm90
Kelin's death is fishy as well. The rumor was that he was hiding in central mexico and not Matamoros at the time of his "death".