Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

_The Magician_

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

drattler
No just a Mexican pretty boy

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

Baggy
So i guess the question is HOW gay is pena Nieto??

#1 Metrosexual = plucks his eyebrows + has manicures

#2 Sorta gay = Likes to hold hands with other men and kisses puppies

#3 Rides bitch = always on the back seat of motorcycles

#4 Gives but doesnt take = Gets down n dirty from behind but never receives

#5 Member of the village people = all gay all the time!

*currently rolling on the carpet laughing hysterically*

Sorry cannot help myself, I dont have anythings against gays,lesbians or bisexual/transgenders BUt THIs IS FUNNEEEEEEH!
AJ

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

AJ
LOL! Wasn't Enrique Pena the one who was dating that gay sheriff from Arizona, Paul Babeu?

Not bad, now he's campaigning for president. Way To Go Pena!

He wants to be the new asshole in charge.....no pun intended.

CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

AJ
Ja ja ja ja
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

Baggy
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

JesusTheMoose
EPN rides bitch holding a tea cup Chihuahua with a furry UGG hand bag. I guess AMLO has to win. Mexicans won't elect a lady or a lady boy.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

Baggy
JesusTheMoose wrote
EPN rides bitch holding a tea cup Chihuahua with a furry UGG hand bag.
roflmao know any good artists that could sketch up that image. fkn brillianT!

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

that gives a new meaning when Pena shouts to AMLO "I'm going to have your ass"

reuters reports today pena slipped 4-5 points

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

Baggy
HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! chivis!~ lol oh man, have not laughed so hard @ anything on bb before this

http://v7.yucatan.com.mx/20120411/nota-13/256400-hacen-de-pena-nieto-un-muneco-estilo-ken.htm   <---   some of the comments below translated are too funny

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

_The Magician_

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

_The Magician_

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

JesusTheMoose
That was gross, Magician.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

badanov
Y'all know this is probably a planted story, right?

Not defending EPN, but this is the sort of black propaganda that has been used by PRIistas against their rivals.
Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

badanov
GEA/ISA says EPN's lead has not changed since March.
Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

:)

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

Baggy
Can somebody tell me how to stop my post counter from clockin up and how people can tell whos who on the main board when all i see is people posting as anonymous?

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

Baggy
btw isit just me or does the guy in the pic look like a YOUNG version of calderon??? i was wondering why he seemed familiar..... isit just me who thinks thiS??

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

jajajajaja  THAT is very, very funny.....

Re: Is Enrique Pena Nieto Gay??

JohnnyOzone-2