Is CDG "El Diablo" from Matamoros?

Murcielago

Re: Is CDG "El Diablo" from Matamoros?

El Profe

Re: Is CDG "El Diablo" from Matamoros?

Huero - BB
I've been on various internet forums for a long, long time and I have learned that sometimes people aren't who they say they are, like trolls. Granted the poster in question does have first hand knowledge of things that have transpired, I have yet to confirm without a doubt he is who he claims to be. You could easily impersonate your best friend, or a family member online and get away with it. It would be interesting for him to make contact with a BB reporter and shed some light on certain things that other "legitimate" sources don't even know. As much as he says he wants to elude the spotlight, his participation here contradicts that. Maybe he will one day contribute to BB by participating on a piece of journalism, than to simply rile up a bunch of spectators on the BB forum.

Putting all those facts aside, this online poster "CDG" is definitely entertaining to say the least. He has managed to get thread topics after him. I for one enjoy his posts and look forward to seeing more. However, remember the forum rules though, don't feed the trolls.
“We are recorders and reporters of the facts-not judges of the behavior we describe.” - Alfred C. Kinsey

Re: Is CDG "El Diablo" from Matamoros?

_The Magician_

Re: Is CDG "El Diablo" from Matamoros?

Murcielago

Re: Is CDG "El Diablo" from Matamoros?

Murcielago

Re: Is CDG "El Diablo" from Matamoros?

El Profe

Re: Is CDG "El Diablo" from Matamoros?

Murcielago

Re: Is CDG "El Diablo" from Matamoros?

roffasouth
lol el diablo aint not the boss, thats El coss. reynosa= R-1, El toro works in reynosa for R-1.