Is BB going to make a mention of the fact that Danny Trejo plays a Los Zetas hitman in Predators?

Ayo

Is BB going to make a mention of the fact that Danny Trejo plays a Los Zetas hitman in Predators?

Ayo
I'm I the only one astonished from this? I'm from the Brownsville, Tx/Matamoros, MX area. I grew up under the shadow of the Gulf Cartel and Los Zetas organization. So when I went to watch the latest installment of the Predator franchise, Predators, I was just caught off guard that Los Zetas are now a character in a major motion picture.

Re: Is BB going to make a mention of the fact that Danny Trejo plays a Los Zetas hitman in Predators?

griefer
Wow, You mean a real life Zeta is and actor in a major movie?

Re: Is BB going to make a mention of the fact that Danny Trejo plays a Los Zetas hitman in Predators?

El Regio
lol yep...