Interview with a sicario from Caballeros Templarios

Interview with a sicario from Caballeros Templarios

TexcocoDeMora
This post was updated on .
If you had the opportunity to interview a well known sicario from Michoacan over social media, what will you ask???

I was contacted by someone and they told me I could interview Broly Banderas over social media. I'm not a reporter so I don't know much about what to ask! True or false I do not know, but I told them I will need to get pictures of Broly Banderas holding a sign with the name of my blog just to be sure is him.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Interview with a sicario from Caballeros Templarios

DD
"What is your home address?"

Re: Interview with a sicario from Caballeros Templarios

_The Magician_

Re: Interview with a sicario from Caballeros Templarios

TexcocoDeMora
DD wrote
"What is your home address?"
 You think it will work DD

I was contacted yesterday and they told me he will answer my questions if I want to do the interview, but since I'm not a reporter I don't know what to ask. I need some help on this one. I will also ask for dated pictures of him just to make sure is him.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Interview with a sicario from Caballeros Templarios

ToPHeR
I heard a rumor Broly got killed?

Re: Interview with a sicario from Caballeros Templarios

I know I would want to be somehow new and inventive, but the questions usually asked are the most interesting:

Who do you report to?

How much are you paid?

Who tells you who to kill?

How do you find you victims?

Do you feel empathy for your victims?

What would you mother think of what you do?

How long do you think you will stay in this line of work?

What was your line of work before becoming a sicario, or did you start as a teen?

Who or what are you afraid of?

Re: Interview with a sicario from Caballeros Templarios

hola tex!

wow...well after reading the list Kid made I think those are pretty darn good.

Who or what are you afraid of?

Hola Buela

JMB

Re: Interview with a sicario from Caballeros Templarios

JMB
I'd like to know if they are sober/high when they dismember people.

Also, what's with making poor innocent people's lives absolute misery?

Re: Interview with a sicario from Caballeros Templarios

Tijuano
How do you picture your death?

Why become a sicario?

Has it all been worth it?

I´ve always wanted to do such an interview, good luck!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Interview with a sicario from Caballeros Templarios

Tijuano
Now...If it is in fact Broly and you want to make him mad, ask him how hard is for him to get his make up when hiding in La Sierra...
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Interview with a sicario from Caballeros Templarios

El_Cuatro_Veinte
What does he think of the AUC

Re: Interview with a sicario from Caballeros Templarios

he has been "killed" 4 times in 4 months :)  I think it is him that starts the rumors....ala mundo narco when they would start the rumor the admin was kidnapped...same thing same objective.

Re: Interview with a sicario from Caballeros Templarios

Tex...
are you going to ask him if he is gay?  :)

JUST KIDDING!!!!!

Re: Interview with a sicario from Caballeros Templarios

adam3

LOL that will be a good question.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Interview with a sicario from Caballeros Templarios

NoMamesGooey
    Chivis wrote
    Tex...
    are you going to ask him if he is gay?  :)

    JUST KIDDING!!!!!

LOL.

But back to business....

Ask him:

How did he meet the organized crime element?
How did he get his initial start in the business?
What are the circumstances around his first kill? Did he have to kill or did he choose to kill?
Did he choose to be a sicario or did he have options to be something else like a money launderer or smuggler etc..?
Can he live a normal life or does he have to operate in secrecy (for example: does he have someone else run routine errands like Laundry {we know he loves his purple button down shirt!} and food?
What does he think of his internet fame? I see him on sites i would not expect. MMA.tv has a Broly thread with tons of hilarious quotes! They think hes a Dreamboat! Could you point him in my direction? They would love a AMA thread.
If the cartel beef was eradicated tomorrow, what would he do?(I know the violence cant and wont stop.)

Great Job Tex.

-NMG
123