Internal Struggle of the Gulf Cartel:

Jack S. Shaw
This post was updated on .
TRC

Re: Internal Struggle of the Gulf Cartel:

TRC
Good post Jack. This is what many of us have been saying about the CDG. It seems the top does not have enough clout and leadership over the hands and fingers of the organization. And we all know the Z would like nothing more than to squeeze into Reynosa, not that they even need to. But they seem more interested in moving west right now. CDG is really being pushed into the corner and it is bad when much of it is because a lack of good coordination.

Re: Internal Struggle of the Gulf Cartel:

SmootheDaHustler
So it's true, these shitty-ass gangsters are nothing but snitches as they vy for shitty-ass power in this shitty-ass war, helped by shitty-ass cops just so they can drive their shitty-ass cars, wear their shitty-ass jewlery, go out with shitty-ass women, live in shitty-ass houses, and flaunt their shitty-ass money when they buy more shitty-ass crap. What a shitty-ass life.

Re: Internal Struggle of the Gulf Cartel:

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Internal Struggle of the Gulf Cartel:

SmootheDaHustler
Yeah those boots look retarded. I saw a dumbass wearing a pair half as long at the grocery store. People wearing them are just begging to get smacked up, seriously.