Interesting articles i find digging the web....

Interesting articles i find digging the web....

Reymisterio_Sr
This post was updated on .
This first one was from 2005 A guy named Israel Flores Pasos was arrest for quadruple murder in 2005 in culiacan

http://www.cronica.com.mx/notas/2005/183740.html

Re: Interesting articles i find digging the web....

Reymisterio_Sr
This post was updated on .
Same guy that was arrested( Flores Pesos) keeps being attacked inside prison in culiacan and eventually gets killed during a Fake party being thrown by an inmate...
 http://archivo.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/313684.html

Re: Interesting articles i find digging the web....

Reymisterio_Sr
Marco Antonio Soria Rubio is an interesting character from Culiacan prison he is responsible for the Murder of el gringo after throwing a fake party...he eventually escapes in 2007 only to be killed two weeks later...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.elsiglodetorreon.com.mx/amp/268858.se-fuga-reo-de-penal-de-culiacan-interrogan-a-celadores

Re: Interesting articles i find digging the web....

Reymisterio_Sr
It is believed that a woman(crazy) going by the name Renata Loaiza Espinoza was married to el gringo and she found out about his arrest she assemble a hit squad to rescue el gringo but was shortly intercepted by a man very highly trained working for the culiacan police named  Eduardo Granados Palma(he writes short stories from prison) this man is someone who i wish i had more information about but he is being held for Murder in culiacan they fall under CDS banner...

http://bloggeandodesdezac.blogspot.com/2007/10/los-cuentos-chinos-de-fecal.html?m=1
MX

Re: Interesting articles i find digging the web....

MX
Thanks for sharing! BTW, if you find rare/old articles on the web, make sure to archive them at Wayback Machine and/or Archive.is, that way we help prevent link rot. Mexican media outlets tend to make older articles obsolete over the years, but archiving them prevents us from losing them. I've both lost and saved a few valuable ones.

Re: Interesting articles i find digging the web....

Reyministero Sr in the future if you can text the initial story along with the link much appreciated.Also if the articles could be translated.I realize a lot of folks reading these articles are bilingual and can read both languages Spanish and English but that isn't the point and the point also isn't about me personally.The point is this is an English forum.Thanks in advance.

Re: Interesting articles i find digging the web....

Reymisterio_Sr
I can trasnlate thats not a problem...i have spare time...

Re: Interesting articles i find digging the web....

Thanks.