Interesting article on Chapo and Toto Riina.

Interesting article on Chapo and Toto Riina.

ElSkinnybrit

Re: Interesting article on Chapo and Toto Riina.

Ciro
Didnt they catch Bernardo Provenzano in a barn in Corleone??  He was on the run for 40 years hiding in plain site living modestly.

Re: Interesting article on Chapo and Toto Riina.

Interesting article comparing the 2 Capos from different countries and eras and also that rumour that Mayo may have bone cancer which may be very likely due to his age.'Slim Brit' I know it's your 1st posting but if in the future if we are making the headline at the top we need to also text the story in storied words along with the link rather than link only.Thanks for sharing.