Indictment against Ovidio and Joaquin Guzman

Indictment against Ovidio and Joaquin Guzman

elgordo
DOJ has unsealed an indictment against El Chapo’s sons Joaquin and Ovidio for conspiracy to distribute cocaine, methamphetamine, and marijuana for importation into the United States https://t.co/UtiecN8IHB https://t.co/H5d1c9VfxH

Re: Indictment against Ovidio and Joaquin Guzman

el Jesse James
Just saw this on the news. Dang.. with AMLO in office tho idk how likely it is they get caught.
MX

Re: Indictment against Ovidio and Joaquin Guzman

MX
Ovidio was listed in the Kingpin Act a while back, but this indictment is a big deal since it frames him directly with drugs. El Chapo's sons Jesús Alfredo and Iván Archivaldo were indicted in 2009 and 2015 respectively for drug trafficking.

Re: Indictment against Ovidio and Joaquin Guzman

BBfollower
Who's Joaquin? It's the 1st time I hear of him...

Here's a picture of Ovidio and his brother Joaquin. The picture is from La Silla Rota. Allegedly he's 34 years old. He's one of JGL best kept secrets, till now.

Re: Indictment against Ovidio and Joaquin Guzman

A lot of these major indictments out of DC, Justice Department is headquartered there, I guess. Mencho's 2014 indictment is from same district.  Damaso's is from neighboring VA, I think.
MX

Re: Indictment against Ovidio and Joaquin Guzman

MX
Apparently, he's the son El Chapo and Griselda López Pérez. I can't find anything prior to 2018 about him.

Re: Indictment against Ovidio and Joaquin Guzman

BBfollower
Tbh, I don't know if the guy in the picture is him 100%. Mistakes were made before by the press...You can check google to see how many times they confuse the names of JGL sons or put their names to other faces, etc.

Re: Indictment against Ovidio and Joaquin Guzman

elgordo
This post was updated on .
Ovidio is the sombrero one 4 sure.  Its said he is very much in the buisness and liked very much so by don mayo. Hes more quiet than ivan n alfredo keeps a low profile.  Its been said he handles alot of the shipments coming to mexico from south america. In the trial damaso gave Intel of him being much so in the buisness I'm pretty sure this is where this indictment came from. Damasos leaking the inner working of the buisness

Re: Indictment against Ovidio and Joaquin Guzman

I am not sure it is the son of Gris.  he has never been listed as her offspring.  Lopez is a very common name much like Smith... so weird

Re: Indictment against Ovidio and Joaquin Guzman

La silla Rota is very reliable...all think tankers and they usually require proof.. that said you are correct