If you listen to them talk that have no respect for life or death

If you listen to them talk that have no respect for life or death

hellohello1
http://www.blogdelnarco.com/2011/07/videos-zona-de-guerra-en-apatzingan.html

I dont know how to post videos but if you watch the second one you can hear them lauching and making jokes of the dead....How sad what a person can do to another person.....

Re: If you listen to them talk that have no respect for life or death

Viva Paz!
I agree it is very sad but the way I see it is, if you've been exposed to death for any extended period of time you become insensitive to it. I also think that the boys recording this are pretty young and probably don't fully understand the severity of what there seeing, saying and recording. Just my opinion though.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." -West African Proverb

Re: If you listen to them talk that have no respect for life or death

Havana
Hello-Respect for life isn't in the job description. Exactly the opposite. I'd imagine death to them is much like papers to an office worker.  When my sister was in college, she worked as an EMT, an ambulance driver.  I noticed she had become very callous. I called her the Ice Queen. She said it was the only way to handle the job. It must be sort of like that except everyone has to die and there is no saving of any lives. So, hearts and souls are frozen like black ice.I told her to quit and she eventually did but not cause I said so.

Re: If you listen to them talk that have no respect for life or death

ArmChairIntellect
This post was updated on .
There are a lot of people that laugh when nervous or scared it not uncommon.  Not saying this was the case but thought I would just throw that out there.  I have to say though how stupid are these guys, or are the just brazen they figured they didn't need masks?  Just like the crazy blonde from the decapitation video whose face is easily identifiable.  I mean really are they tiring to seal their death certificate or just really that stupid?  Quick question does anyone know if Mexico have a statue of limitations on capital crimes like murder?

It used to be 14 years in Mexico..

Re: If you listen to them talk that have no respect for life or death

Havana

Here's the Mexican penal code updated 5/25/11.  Just what you wanted, huh?

http://www.diputados.gob.mx/LeyesBiblio/pdf/9.pdf

I didn't have time to locate it but I'm sure your answer is in there.