I wonder when we'll see these guns on the street

I wonder when we'll see these guns on the street

Re: I wonder when we'll see these guns on the street

Mica
I am really surprised that the cartels have not started the process of printing 3D guns.

Re: I wonder when we'll see these guns on the street

ElGrandeRojo
It's probably happening already. I wouldn't trust an all polymer gun for more than a few rounds, especially with larger calibers. I'm sure the metal printers will be more available soon. But I'm sure it's easier to trade cheap dope for real proven weapons .  The cartels are very well armed in the small arms Dept. However, against US, Russian, Israeli, and European modern weapons, they'd have zero chance. A small elite force from a REAL military, could eradicate most of the cartels strongholds in mere days. If drones, and missiles we're used, a few hrs, and it would all be done. IMO that hasnt happened because the govs would lose their cash cows, and would need to find new lackeys to supply drugs. The cartels are gov lackeys. Nothing more.

Re: I wonder when we'll see these guns on the street

El_Bujo
Mica, they have been fabricating their own guns...

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/brief/first-arms-manufacturing-lab-discovered-in-mexico/