I started to kill to save the life of my sister

Tex

I started to kill to save the life of my sister

Tex

Re: I started to kill to save the life of my sister

†.©ĤİVǾ.†
Tex

Re: I started to kill to save the life of my sister

Tex

Re: I started to kill to save the life of my sister

JesusTheMoose
Chivo, watch the movie on youtube, search El Sicario, Rm 164. And filter for longer than 20 minutes. The one I watched had german subtitles. Its a very moving story in my opinion. I'm given pause by the fact that he was recruited in middle school. He was in that organization throughout some very formative years. However, poverty is no excuse for crime unless you're stealing food because you're hungry.

I worry for Mexico's youth. They are the one that get perverted and wasted in some greedy capo's organization. "Its better to be tied to a millstone and thrown into the depths of the see than to cause one of my little ones to fall." - Jesus Christ
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: I started to kill to save the life of my sister

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: I started to kill to save the life of my sister

wow david wilkerson and the cross and the switchblade..he was all there was back in the day.

Rev Wilkerson passed away early this year.  RIP  a good man who led an incredible life.

Re: I started to kill to save the life of my sister

Hola!

I posted the transcipt a while back, also I posted more recently a post about THE HUMANITY OF EL SICARIO..a good read

A friend sent me a copy of the DVD with english subtitles, I have not had time to watch it, but read the book and the transcript

Re: I started to kill to save the life of my sister

drattler
Same basic old argument, EXCUSES,EXCUSES, my sister got sick so I was Forced to go out and kill people??  Mexico, We are poor therefore its OK to steal,rob,kidnap,sell drugs--- BS same old story, society made me do it, I'm not Responsible, THE WHITE MAN MADE ME DO IT, its the USA that made me,no George Bush-- HELLO!!

Re: I started to kill to save the life of my sister

Havana
Everyone needs to be headstrong enough to choose not to be put in that position. Otherwise, we're stuck with a bunch of weak killers trying to drum up sympathy for their bad choices.  Lame

Re: I started to kill to save the life of my sister

ArmChairIntellect
To me, what's sad is how human this story truly is.........

Re:When I would say yes to narcos....

I say this from a postion of personal exp and knowledge of the so called medical system in Mx.
Also from losing three foundation kids this year ages 3-12-15 because the system does not invest
in much beyond basic medical for poor children.

That said

I have thought about this long and hard and I THINK I would say no to narco even if it meant closing the door to a financial answer to medical problems.

and I have said NO to the offer of financial help for my org

and I also know the educational system inside out in Mx.  and that is not an easy task.  it changes within regions of a state, and by state and by economic status.

I know many Ni Nis.  They have no hope for a future, little education and few to none economic possibilites.

I am not making excuses, I am sharing the reasons.  Children, tiny 9 and 10 y/os become halcones.  My God!  their character and moral compass are not fully developed, they think differently than adults, they do not realize what FOREVER is when making a choice that has FOREVER consequence.  Forever is some strange abstract thing out there to these little guys.

Until Mx society cares about all of its children there will be lost children vulnerable to these choices.

But this one is more difficult and I do not know that I could say no.

DO THIS, OR WE WILL GATHER YOUR FAMILY, YOUR CHILDREN AND KILL THEM AND HAND YOU THEIR HEAD.  Probably I am going to get with the program if unable to find away to run.  By threatening the extended family, buelas, primos etc it becomes harder. and lest you think that does not happen then you do not know Mx.  Remember the slaughter in Piedras Negras?the cruz family? and the " Poncho” Cuellar fam? (allende) that included anyone sharing DNA and every building they owned or ived in?.  and whoever may have been visiting the home when the killing began.  It is one thing to say no and be killed it is quite another to say no knowing many will die.

Schlepping dope or laundering money becomes a tiny, meaningless trade off VS the killing of love ones.

I think we all have a limit, no matter how honorable our intentions, and if you say “NO!”   then
You have never loved.