I'm going to Piedras Negras......

Cristero
BB people and reporters i'll be glad to report what i saw and hear once i get back.
Cristero
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: I'm going to Piedras Negras......

El"H"
Stay safe

thanks! :) , I'll be going to visit family and friends
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: I'm going to Piedras Negras......

jason5683
Be careful!

Re: I'm going to Piedras Negras......

Baggy
Have fun and take care dude.

Re: I'm going to Piedras Negras......

anyone see anything posted by cristero? in the past week?

Re: I'm going to Piedras Negras......

JohnnyOzone-2

Re: I'm going to Piedras Negras......

Cristero. Read Chivis Front Page story she posted today on Piedras.

Re: I'm going to Piedras Negras......

Cristero
DD, I just got back from Piedras Negras just a few minutes ago, I'll be in touch with Chivis later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up
Cristero.
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: I'm going to Piedras Negras......

Pinchegringo
Cristero wrote
DD, I just got back from Piedras Negras just a few minutes ago,
Well, how was the trip?! lol

Good to see that you are safely home.