I'm back from Mexico

Elmuchacho
Hey everyone I'm back from Mexico, I hope very one had a happy and safe Christmas and New Years.i have a lot to talk about from my time spend over there, but first I want to get feedback from my members on what can be talk about on here as far as personal. I know this is a rhetorician question ask, but I know I can't say names but what else I can't mention on here without getting in trouble. I know I'm sounding like a newbie but its better to know now then to have someone later on the forum tell me to delete that comment. Thanks for hearing me out.

Re: I'm back from Mexico

Elmuchacho
Well since no one help me out on what I want to know I may as well start. @reyenos that is what is being said down there but the battle for slp is not going the way cdg wants it to go cause they aren't gain that much ground thanks in part to the zetas that didn't go with Taliban ( the word is that Taliban's men didn't like the idea to get back with their archenemy because most of the zetas from the Nuevo loen and slp states were the ones fighting the cdg for the past two years.). The only thing that change for the zetas in slp is after Taliban left, their monopoly on crime end and they lost their second most important city in the state (San Luis potosi), but since the battle for slp with Taliban end back with his captured the zetas have been trying to recapture it but what you are saying and with what I've seen on the forum it seems your right but they are leaving themselves open for the zetas in Tamaulipas that's if they are smart enough to realize it, but cdg's better shot is to fight in Zacatecas cause they way they talk about it is the zetas are losing the battle in that state. So these rumors could be true or not just remember this info is not accurate and most come from street talk so chose carefully.

Re: I'm back from Mexico

adam

Re: I'm back from Mexico

cuerpo14
As far as Zacatecas is concerned I was out there for a month and a half and just got back and from what is said and whatI have seen cdg and cds have almost took control from villanueva to Santa Rosa (last town b4 you cross to Jal.) And moved north already and fighting fearsly in the north. Im from Jucjipila but my mom from Calera were that was all zetas and now they getting run out. I was there when it was really bad to even say my dad got kidnaped by so called zetas bout 3 yrs already and this zacatecas right now is totally didn't from then to now. Cdg n cds call themselves Los Chapitos and been there when they leave banners and from what the banners said b4 Christmas it was thanking cops military and the community for the help in the leads to the capture of the and in the words of the banner garbage.

Re: I'm back from Mexico

reynosa

Re: I'm back from Mexico

cuerpo14
Like wise and I have a feeling little by little they will

Re: I'm back from Mexico

Elmuchacho
That's pretty much what I've been hearing about Zacatecas, I forget to mention the other states that surround slp. The word that I heard from the guanajato state is the war between ct (caballeros templarios) vs cjng (cartel Jalisco nueva generacion) is still going on yet the ct seems to be winning but the cjng are trying to bring more men from Veracruz which is really a advantage for the zetas in that state whom seem to be regrouping, but back to the matter at hand the reinforcements of the cjng seems to have little effect as the ct have local governments under their control. Hidalgo is going to be the next zeta stronghold in terms of everything like power over the local governments and in manpower as well, but who knows it stays like that for them,maybe or maybe not who knows and these are just talks about what is being talk about if y'all want to correct me on the info go ahead.

Re: I'm back from Mexico

adam

Re: I'm back from Mexico

adam

Re: I'm back from Mexico

cuerpo14
Ok heres my point of view before zetas mexico was a peaceful country in my eyes of course u have ur drug dealers n junkies in its areas. If you are into drug using thats your own problem that drug dealer didnt put a gun to your head n say smoke this inject urself with this etc. you as a drug user chose to ruin his or her life. So thats the only reason i see cdg and cds as the better people of course they kill but its the same type of person they kill, they dont jusy say oooo i like that truck and they look like they have money lets stop these guys steal Wat they got n hold them for ransume. That's were i draw the line messing with the innocent. And truth be told I had a real close friend that got deported moved to his home town which was mine as well turned zeta. Once he did that he was garbage to me especially after he told me what they would do and the things they had planned to do. Well he ended up getting killed along with other zetas by carteles unidos at the time also known as los chapitos now or cdg/cds. Zetas are a bunch of starving no good ratz using the innocent to get money. That is just
 my oppinion on this subject.

Re: I'm back from Mexico

_Jack

Re: I'm back from Mexico

Elmuchacho
I want to state that I've havent experience anything like this people ( Reynosa and im sorry I can't remember the other name of the member) as far as anything narcos relate and thank god I haven't had that happen. The thing about the zetas that most people are saying is true they are murderous,savage, cold heart killers who don't care about human life, all they care about is making money anyway they can, but they were never like that as far as anything for money. Everyone knows they are ex military soldiers turned hitman for the gulf cartel and it was like that for awhile until osiel Cardenas was captured when that happened the zetas stopped paying attention to the other leaders of the gulf cartel because these guys were loyal to only osiel and that was it no on else. So when that happens (when there is no one around you to be the boss, you become your own boss) they start doing their own thing. The gulf cartel had said that they were they were the only ones in the drug game, so the zetas got into every other crime they could think of extortion,armed robberies,prostiusation,car theft...ect. I'm not a zeta supporter but they were able to tranform a pity crime into a muitl million dollar operations, and they were the first crimanal organization in Mexico to do it. What I've heard about from people who've I talk to they say that organization of the zetas started to change in 2008 when the drug war start to get really violent and it could have been with the new environment they had to adopt and they did, this war is not going to be over when the zetas are gone there is going to be another bad guy cause wars need bad guy cause without them we can't tell who's the good guy but there is none in this war.

Re: I'm back from Mexico

adam

Re: I'm back from Mexico

@Adam.  I live a little more than a 1 hour drive from the border town Piedras Negras (meaning black rocks for the coal deposits). Have been living here for almost 17 years.   PN is a little over 350 km. up the Rio Grande River (the border) from Reynosa as the crow flies.  Until the last year or so it has experienced little violence stemming from the drug war.  In the last year or so, it had the prison breakout of 131 prisoners that is believed to have been Zeta organized.  Violence during that time has increased, sometimes to the extreme with prolonged gun battles, but that is sporadic and not an everyday event.

I don't cross over to US as often as in past years, but I have a gringo (as am I) friend who lives here but still owns a ranch and other properties in US and he crosses through PN once a week or more and has not encountered any problems other than the inconvenience of increased military checkpoints.

The state of Coahuila has a reputation of being "controlled" by the Zeta's from the Governor to Mayors to Police Chiefs to transit cops.  While i think that is true to an extent, I think you have to qualify what is meant by "controls".  The Z's control the state as far as the states reaction or inaction in cartel related business (both legal and illegal).  But they do not control the everyday activities of the vast majority of the people.

Reynosa (our member, not the city) describes the last 3 years in the city of his nom de plume as living in hell, even in his gated community.  While the awareness of what is and has been going on in other cities makes me more cautious,  in my little city a little more than an hour from the border, we have not had any be-headings, dismemberment or people hanging from bridges.  We have had a few shootouts between military and cartels, but I don't think there has been more than 12 or 15 killings in the last 3 years.  Biggest excitement here was when they stole Z-3's body from the funeral home here.

I don't live in a gated community - in fact my colonia (neighborhood) probably has the highest crime rate in the city, but the worst that has happened to me is my motorcycle and my car were stolen from in front of my house.  Cycle was not recovered, but car found the same day minus battery and tires and wheels.  I had one extortion phone call a couple of years ago.  The guy was talking fast and all I understood at first was that he was calling for "Commandante" somebody and I needed to pay 7000 pesos.  My son (at the time 15 or 16 y.o) was not at home and I thought he had been picked up by the cops for something.  While I was on the phone my son walked in so I asked the guy to repeat what he wanted and talk slower.  He told me that the "commandante" of the Zs had had to pay the city of Sabinas 21,000 pesos for something or another and that I had to deposit 7,000 pesos as my part of repayment to commandante into a certain bank account or they would kill me.  He said they were 2 blocks from my house and would come and put a gun to my head and kill me if I would not agree to do that.  I didn't believe they were Zs, but instead just local thugs trying to pick up some easy money, so I basically told him I wouldn't pay them anything and to tell the commandante to screw himself, and then I hung up the phone.  They didn't kill me and I have not heard from them since then.

I think all three instances, the thefts and extortion attempt, were local criminals or neighborhood thugs - not cartel related.  All of that being said, I know there could be major cartel violence breakout here tomorrow.  It does make me more cautious, but I don't think any more so than if lived in a high crime rate neighborhood in the states.

Sorry to be so long winded, but I wouldn't want our friends in UK to think all of Mexico was like living in hell.

In answer to your question, I wish we didn't have any cartels here, but if I had my choice, I would rather have Sinaloa here.

Re: I'm back from Mexico

BajaCheryl

Re: I'm back from Mexico

@ BajaCheryl Love your comment about picking up a rock and finding bugs.  You can find them if you look, but for the most part if you are careful (cautious) they don't hurt you.