“I don’t want to hear that Mexico is run by the cartels and the drug lords"

Locked 12 messages Options

“I don’t want to hear that Mexico is run by the cartels and the drug lords"

Mica
Mica - This has nothing to do with US politics, tariffs or illegal immigration,  so troll elsewhere!
Possibly, this might be one of the best things for Mexicans in combating lawlessness against it's own citizens.

-Trump basically called out the Mexican government in stating “I don’t want to hear that Mexico is run by the cartels and the drug lords".

-Well is it? AMLO the ball is in your court. This was all going to stop under your campaign promises.  AMLO was going to legalize and take other measures.  It's been 6 months, it's time to do something.

The president went on to criticize people who claim Mexico is not able to curb illegal immigration because the country is largely controlled by the cartel, indicating that the Mexican government needs to take responsibility.

“Mexico shouldn’t allow millions of people to try and enter our country and they could stop it very quickly,” Trump said. “I don’t want to hear that Mexico is run by the cartels and the drug lords and the coyotes. I don’t want to hear about that.”

“Mexico should step up,” he concluded.

As of March, illegal immigration to the U.S. was on track to reach its highest level in a decade. The stunning increase has been driven in large part by Central Americans trekking through Mexico and to the U.S. in order to claim asylum from their home countries.

Source

Re: “I don’t want to hear that Mexico is run by the cartels and the drug lords"

manuel2984ny

Re: “I don’t want to hear that Mexico is run by the cartels and the drug lords"

Mexico and its hypocrisy especially with AMLO touting "human  rights"
really?

10-12k migrants vanish  in mexico each year.  they are on the perpetual list of MIA---never going on the dead list.

thousands more are selected and forced into sex trade and cartels.

in the casa migrantes that i fund---migrants can only stay for a max of 3 days or are arrested, police go by each day to take tally

I could go on....but amlo is a liar, all theater, supports a dictator voted out of office- believes in open borders---remember if migrants can't travel thru mexico, cartels have no pool of people to exploit.

people talk out their ass and no nothing---I have worked with the embassy of mexico for years to safety return migrants home.  I help the casa and each migrant.

Mexico is racist against migrants and dark skin.  they do no care if little girls are raped, or migrants are forced into servitude, robbed or killed.  they do not care!

not just amlo---all who came before, but he is the biggest hypocrite.

Re: “I don’t want to hear that Mexico is run by the cartels and the drug lords"

dcm90

Re: “I don’t want to hear that Mexico is run by the cartels and the drug lords"

Mica
When you bring Iran into discussion, you missed the point that AMLO has not made any changes.  You can hate Trump like you caught him making love to your grandmother, but that situation is the same.

Also, Trump has a higher rating over AMLO.  Wonder why?

Is it possible to hate Trump and think AMLO is not doing enough for MEXICO?  Asking for a friend...

Re: “I don’t want to hear that Mexico is run by the cartels and the drug lords"

deelucky1
Case 1:09-cr-00466-BMC-RLM Document 551 Filed 01/15/19 Page 1 of 5 PageID #: 6747
U.S. Department of Justice

United States Attorney
Eastern District of New York
GMP:ASF/BCR
F. #2009R01065

271 Cadman Plaza East
Brooklyn, New York 11201

January 15, 2019

TO BE FILED UNDER SEAL
By ECF
The Honorable Brian M. Cogan
United States District Judge
United States District Court
Eastern District of New York
225 Cadman Plaza East
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Re:

United States v. Joaquin Archivaldo Guzman Loera
Criminal Docket No. 09-466 (S-4) (BMC)

Dear Judge Cogan:
The government respectfully submits this letter in connection with the trial in
the above-referenced matter. The government moves in limine to preclude cross-examination
of Alexander Cifuentes-Villa, the cooperating witness currently on the stand, in regard to a
line of inquiry that is marginally probative, irrelevant to Cifuentes-Villa’s character for
truthfulness, and evidently pursued by defense counsel only in order to generate press coverage
and jury interest about persons not on trial and the irrelevant motivations of foreign
governments.
I.

Background

In his opening statement, defense counsel promised the jury that the trial would
reveal salacious detail about bribery of high-ranking persons, including multiple presidents of
Mexico:
How did [Mayo Zambada] get away being the biggest narco trafficker
on the planet whose name you never even heard of? I’m going to tell
you why: he pays for it. He bribes the entire government of Mexico,
including up to the very top: the current president of Mexico. And for
good measure, the previous one as well.

Re: “I don’t want to hear that Mexico is run by the cartels and the drug lords"

hey folks state your case and personal direct experience working with migrants and the gob is best.
do not venture into TDS and attack the messenger in a personal basis.

or you will be banned

Re: “I don’t want to hear that Mexico is run by the cartels and the drug lords"

if I conduct and interview with alfredo, what would you like to know about his life?

Since he is on appeal I can't go to deep into the criminality.  I have been approached.  He does not trust journalist but the liaison explained I am very fair and don't take sides.  so he is warming to the idea.  but i think his life story would be so interesting

Re: “I don’t want to hear that Mexico is run by the cartels and the drug lords"

Cuidado
Wow im sure you could come up with some good questions! That would be a ground breaking.  p.s Chivis I thought you were not a fan of Trump?

Re: “I don’t want to hear that Mexico is run by the cartels and the drug lords"

I am hoping and trying for 2 years he has never given an interview, but the person who is speaking on his behalf told him I don"t answer to anyone etc.  lets hope.

as for trump  I was a dem in college and a bit radical---then as I like to say I grew up jaja and registered repub although I am more of a centrist and vote both sides the spectrum. but more so republican

when trump became the candidate i resigned from the party because i hated him and thought he was racist.  i drank the kool-aid. and now am NPP or no political party.  but no way could I vote for clinton.  so I did some research on trumps history and ck his foundation filings etc.  and saw he was far from a bigot and racist and I began listening to his policies with an open unbiased ear.  And found that i supported many.  so i voted for him

i don't like some of his personal wars and tweets, but that's ok, he is not a phony politician with a smooth delivery, but he is getting things done.  He is 100 on china a place we have lived and have a business for decades.  it may cost us our business but we support the tarrif to bring china to the table.

for me it is far more important to support a president that is making a better nation fr my children than to vote for someone because he likable, cool like a rock star.  it is that simple.

but this is not about trump it is about AMLO. and i would have allowed the trump comments in bjut he hit me personally...that i won't tolerate.

Re: “I don’t want to hear that Mexico is run by the cartels and the drug lords"

Re: “I don’t want to hear that Mexico is run by the cartels and the drug lords"

Parro
A couple of things.  Mexico is not a failed state in the 25% under it's power, but mostly so. Depraved leadership.

Secondly, can deelucky1 copy text without a hyperlink.  I don't do Facebook.  Thanks Dee!