How to eliminate the cartels ?

Re: How to eliminate the cartels ?

BoLeo
It's not like the youth of the U.S. are productive anyway.  Cancel the Kardashians, the Jersey Shore, and any other crap like that..  Force the issue to the youth.  I seriously do not think that they will get off their spoiled asses to initiate social change anyway.  RETARDS take hold of your future!
jw

Re: How to eliminate the cartels ?

jw
you cant stop the flow but why not consolidate? Create one super power cartel by backing them and feeding off their intel to eliminate all others. Once this is accomplished reguulate this new cartel with rules such as too move drugs only no extortions or kidnappings. US involvement would have to be neccesary to get this off the ground due to Mexicos mass corruption.

Re: How to eliminate the cartels ?

homie
yeah, no shit ...fukn stupid shit like card slashians and jersy snore ...how stupid...dummy up the American youth...hollywood ..mass media ..be in debt ...all in the plan to control us all

How to eliminate the cartels ?

Matanzas
A brilliant analysis, a must read:
http://www.tabascohoy.com/noticia.php?id_nota=198485
We -US- have effectively outsourced our "war on drugs". With the results we can all see.

Re: How to eliminate the cartels ?

Noname
First, the mx govt should first get rid of the Zetas, they are the ones promoting extorsions, kidnaping innocent people and mess murders.  This is the cancer that is hurting the country including the cartels.
The govt should get with the major cartels and create a pact, like the US made with Russia during WW2.
Call a truce and find a way to eliminate the Zata phanamanom using information provided by the cartels and other sources.  Make it a joint venture that will benefit both entities.  We have no choice, the present situation is hurting the mexican economy including the tourist industry.  During this time we should be educating the youth against drugs.  The drug cartels are hurting financially and need to help eradicate this problem.  After this problem has been eliminated, we return to buisness as usual.  The government goes back to chasing the cartels and the cartels continue trying to export their poison.  The mexicans go back to enjoying life as it existed before the zetas.  Some communities even enjoying the bounties of the Cartels.  People are generally good, if you give them half a chance, so are the cartel leaders, God did not make bad people, we made ourselves bad for various reasons.

Re: How to eliminate the cartels ?

alfred the butler
Start by freeing the poor when 6 families in mexico control all the wealth it was bound to happen exploitation of the masses was easy . The people had no reason to care as they had no real stake in the fight early on and now it is a mess. so like as always it is time to cut the snake of the head right. Just remeber the sory of the hydra . Cut one off ten more appear. You need a real solution with the people of mexico as your partner as co citizens of equal staus on both side of the border.Yes I am a gringo ashame at the way the people here treat out breathern gods choildren we are one and also will be according to Jeses Christ our Savior. I live the IRA bombings in England this is not a path you want to go down.......

Re: How to eliminate the cartels ?

NUNYA
Two words for Mex...... Marshal Law. if they are involved? shoot em... eventually they will get the hint. Then do air strikes in the mountains of the Andian Ridge where that shit is made. Keep that up for about a year.
12