How long will Los Zetas last?

Barbon
While they are still powerful they have a lot of s**t coming at them including the most powerful Cartel of all the Sinaloa Cartel.

Do you guys think these guys days are numbered?

Re: How long will Los Zetas last?

El Regio
No it seems that in the end it will be Zetas and Sinaloa, thats it. All the other cartels seem to be losing ground.

Re: How long will Los Zetas last?

QuitaPuercos
well you can also say that about sinaloa they have not taken out la linea, they have los zetas and beltranes attacking them too.

Re: How long will Los Zetas last?

Tamaulipas

Re: How long will Los Zetas last?

El Regio
Oh lord here comes the Golfas!! lol

Who in here is cheering them on you freaking retard?? Someone asked a simple question which was answered in a simple manner without making comments supporting the group mentioned, unlike the Golfa followers...

Re: How long will Los Zetas last?

El Profe

Re: How long will Los Zetas last?

El Profe

Re: How long will Los Zetas last?

QuitaPuercos
do you have proof they have gained piedras negras??
or are you just believing what CDG is saying??

Re: How long will Los Zetas last?

Bones
I agree with Regio. In the end it will be sinaloa & zetas. even as tormenta, the beltrans, nazario, all fall, El Chapo, Mayo, Lazca, Z-40, are all still standing. Z's and Sinaloa have steadily been gaining ground. Sinaloa has a seemingly bottomless supply of money, and zetas seem to be in no short supply of new recruits. Both seem to have superior political connections, Zeta's with the locals and sinaloa with the government. Who knows, it could be a bloody prolonged battle. Or they could form some kind of truce. Hopefully the latter. If not, I hope Sinaloa takes it. Either way....all signs point to Z vs CDG if you ask me

Re: How long will Los Zetas last?

El Regio
He is just believe what he is fed... that's it.

Re: How long will Los Zetas last?

El Regio
Unfortunately yes it will come down to those two groups. It will be interesting to see what the government does when faced with more pressure from the U.S.

Re: How long will Los Zetas last?

Bones
Who falls first - Lazca or Chapo?

Re: How long will Los Zetas last?

El Regio
I would say Lazcano since Chapo has more help from the federal government and is richer. Would be nice if both were taken out.

Re: How long will Los Zetas last?

el Spaceio
CDG aint going no where. they gonna hold what they need to hold and keep a low profile, train hard with new recruits and wait for z to get crushed in Central America cause the CIA is plotting and planning. then all they have is what is in Mexico  and they so dumb they all gonna do is suicide by Mexican Army then CDG will take more land.

the Art of War talks all about patience
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: How long will Los Zetas last?

El Regio
They aren't keeping a low profile, they are trying hard as hell to keep and gain their territory back. They aren't being very successful though so who knows how long they will hold on. In the end it will come down to Chapo and Zetas.

Viva the Law!!!

Re: How long will Los Zetas last?

El Regio
no they are agressive in pretty much 3 states, that is not a small area. They are fighting like hell to hold on to the areas they have left and trying to gain a little back.
Frankly I don't know why Zetas and CDG don't set up a time and place out in the desert and go at it, if they are half the men they claim to be. Both sides are cowards and merely killing innocent people due to their stupid disagreements.