How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs

How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs

dr.janebrock

Re: How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs

Pinchegringo
Interesting story - thanks for sharing.  I think I remember reading about the complicity of Wells Fargo and Wachovia back in 09 or 10.  Not a big surprise and now they are back hoarding money instead of lending.

Re: How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs

elcienporcien

JMB

Re: How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs

JMB
That's because it was in Euros ... on the European (UK) end; again.

Bear in mind, these big banks are owned by transnationals, despite where they may be located. Britain is kind of having problems spreading the laundering around since Honk Kong has been returned to China's control.