House Democrats push immigration; cartel violence hearing could propel reform forward

House Democrats push immigration; cartel violence hearing could propel reform forward

Dicklick1

Re: House Democrats push immigration; cartel violence hearing could propel reform forward

eternalcode
BajaDrone wrote
House Democrats push immigration; cartel violence hearing could propel reform forward...

blah, blah, blah, vomit, vomit vomit...

the responsibility of controlling cartel violence in Mexico sits firmly in the lap of the Mexican federal government.
     “But I believe that our administration and State Department can play a significant role in making sure that Mexico effectively addresses that concern,” he said, likening it to the United States’ role in helping Colombia with its cartel violence issues in the past.
Vela said while foreign policy issues in Ukraine, Syria and Iran are rightly viewed as significant priorities for the federal government, violence across the Rio Grande is of special importance to his constituents.
     “I believe that cartel violence in Mexico is just as important a priority,” he said, “and, for those of us who live on this border, most significant.”
Cartel violence is due to take center stage Wednesday during a hearing held by the Committee on Homeland Security titled “Taking Down the Cartels: Examining United States-Mexico Cooperation.”
I have a better idea. Train and arm the people of Mexico and allow them clean up their own states?

The answer is obvious. The elitists in the US and Mexican governments want a poor pathetic population that is unable to stand up for itself.

Eternal Code - Notes On NODs