Horror in Acapulco: execution witnessed by tourists & narcos taunt citizens with dismembered body parts...

Horror in Acapulco: execution witnessed by tourists & narcos taunt citizens with dismembered body parts...

Typically I stay away from posting these stories,as the coverage is plentiful,  however this one
exemplifies the mentality of these animals, reaching into the pit of hell as they terrorize citizens of Mexico.  These are terrorists, make no mistake about that fact, this story illustrates a motive to terrorize.  The man is dead, and in the narco world of dead not being good enough, he was most likely tortured, dismembered and then disemboweled.

At about 3PM these animals arrived at the intersection of Rodrigo de Triana/Juan Perez in the colonia of Rodrigo de Triana, where the left the man’s head on a bench.   Horrified witnesses reported that men in a truck taunted and boldly waved the dismembered arms and hands then arranged their macabre display as people watched in stunned disbelief.  They then came to another location and dropped a bag containing the torso of disemboweled  man.  Next they hung his legs at Puente de La Garita, and lastly hanged the hands and arranged  the  feet with a narcomanta, however the text could not be read clearly.

And this:  TOURISTS WITNESS EXECUTIONS IN ACAThe men were on the bridge that divides the Caleta and Caletilla beaches, across from Sea World when they were suddenly attacked by gunmen, also a person who was injured at the scene was being transferred immediately to a nearby hospital Along with the bodies were dozens of scattered shell casings from AK-47. The bodies of the men were transferred to the Forensic Medical Service facilities.....Paz  Buela

Re: Horror in Acapulco: execution witnessed by tourists & narcos taunt citizens with dismembered body parts...

lito brito
yeap  what else is it  but terror..thats pretty much what i feel when in Mexico...a creeping feeling of terror

Re: Horror in Acapulco: execution witnessed by tourists & narcos taunt citizens with dismembered body parts...

lito brito
HEY B!!!..yeah i guess  I do...i have finally cornered the persistent annoying mouse ..lying hidden and coiled to strike at my attempts to get people to do some personal research and seek the truth..

anytime i accuse international money men..they trot out the old saw of ..anti- semitism..and then they try too weasel out some personal info...they have a file on me for kikes sake ...sorry i couldn't resist...jajjajajji have my hook firmly in it's nose
..
but seriously it does kinda creep me out that anyone would do that...but it also makes me think i am telling some truth that they would prefer to keep hidden

as to oil in Mexico..yes i think you are right... massive reserves..as to Iraqi oil ..and where did it go?

read this article from the guardian...http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/apr/20/israelandthepalestinians.oil

also they just said on cnn that eastern Libya had 4th or 5th?.. worlds largest supply

i am firmly convinced that the drug war is just smoke and mirrors ..an elaborate charade ..to set Mexico up for the big debt boys to move in...all the blood and carnage is for them ...just breaking a few eggs to make the omelet...it really infuriates me ..i mean really...and this creepy anymouse ..anytime i say follow the money trail..here it comes ..anti- semite anti- semite ...makes me  know i am right ...the money men ARE behind the murder of Mexico ..i  can just  feel it

divide ..destabilize..move in ..seize assets ..rebuild..formulaic

Re: Horror in Acapulco: execution witnessed by tourists & narcos taunt citizens with dismembered body parts...

jajajaja...funny I forget you are gringo, but those people on that thread are annoying to say the least.
about the Jew issue we must speak sometime but you have to know that is stirring the pot...

Mexican oil:  it is massive, they do not even know how large because they lack the equipment,  we should be in partnership with Mx in some capacity.

did you see my comment abou Chapo and Veracruz?  Someone on this forum wrote me and said Chapo has moved operations to VC.    I did not have any info to create a post so I asked J who happened to write about Chapo, I think in reference to his being in peru or so america somewhere.  I asked him about it and others but no one responded.  the source is excellent and has never failed me so I knew it had some teeth.  I get great emails from folks around the globe with some sending me info.  thats much appreciated.  SOmetihing you will appreciate...I googled dos centavos to get a pic and hit images and there was the Buela pic I use w/ As always, just my dos centavos." on multiple pics....jajajaja

with respect to oil in iraq this is a true conversation:
friend of Buela:  hows the gas prices in SoCal
B:  shitty, last month almost 5 dollars per...what the hell happened to the oil you liberals said Bush
     was in Iraq to acquire?
F:  that damn Bush he is so incompetant he couldnt not even get that right.

jajajajajaja....damn libs always bringing it to Bush..

my take on the Drug War is that honestly Mx doesn't give a shit it the drugs are stopped...they simply want the violence to stop.  jorge castenada says we should go back to allow free traffic and no violence.  sometimes I think he is a great political thinker...other times I think he is a shithead

Re: Horror in Acapulco: execution witnessed by tourists & narcos taunt citizens with dismembered body parts...

El Regio
Hey Brito my family tells me that Las Golfas are now in the neighborhood and area.... between Garza Sada and Las Torres, what do you think? They say things are calmer since they got there.