Homicides are on the rise in Mexico after years of decline, and it's the result of a new criminal dynamic

Re: Homicides are on the rise in Mexico after years of decline, and it's the result of a new criminal dynamic

I think if you added the murders and disappearances together you might come up closer to accurate.Yes some have crossed the border but family wouldn't report them missing.Some may be in human smuggling prostitution and there is all the others where no report has been filed out of fear [add thousands right there].I also had read that the Mexican gov tallies it different.It's by incidents not per person which sucks.For example if 7 guys are murdered it counts as 1.Doesn't make sense but I think it's safe to say it's double.They say Mexico is 15 murders per 100,000 that would probably be 30 per 100,000.15 seems way too low to me.I think there's a couple of reasons they want it to appear low;Merida Initiative maybe and tourism.

Re: Homicides are on the rise in Mexico after years of decline, and it's the result of a new criminal dynamic

This is  bajadrone right the same one ?all of a sudden your talking diffrent using big words!where you playing possom all this time ?really hard to figure out whos who around here.im stumped!

Re: Homicides are on the rise in Mexico after years of decline, and it's the result of a new criminal dynamic

Bajadrone-2

Re: Homicides are on the rise in Mexico after years of decline, and it's the result of a new criminal dynamic

deelucky1
Thought you didn't search ?make up your mind .

Re: Homicides are on the rise in Mexico after years of decline, and it's the result of a new criminal dynamic

deelucky1
Seen you do this already many times .oldest blog trick you have to be original for no one to notice .

deelucky1
Your little world not mine you have the keys !

Re: Homicides are on the rise in Mexico after years of decline, and it's the result of a new criminal dynamic

deelucky1
You remember  the screenshot about hacks i was  gonna post a while back dont you ?but i decided not to posted . someone  was quick to make minor changes .so your gonna act like i dont know what goes on thats fine !just refreshing your memory
12