History repeats itself.........1910 or 2010 Revolution in MEXICO

History repeats itself.........1910 or 2010 Revolution in MEXICO

BoLeo
I cannot believe the similarities aren't obvious to U.S. govt.  Maybe they are and it's just part of the grand conspiracy.  Mexico was in a very similar state of chaos exactly one hundred years ago.........( recuerdo Pancho Villa), border lawlessness, panic and mistrust on both sides of the river.  The proverbial shit never hit the fan until General Villa raided across the river into New Mexico, and there were gringo fatalities.  The U.S. finally woke up and sent General Blackjack Pershing and a young George Patton across in an agreement with the Mexican govt.  that Mexican troops could chase los banditos in question onto U.S. soil tambien.  The Tex-Mex border is so very porous, the money to be made is so great, the outcome is a no brainer.  I respect Presidente Calderon's intentions, they are noble.  President Obama is good for nothing more than lip service, and the U.S. demand for MOTA is not going anywhere.  So we as a disfunctional family on la frontera are left to deal with it. The days of crossing the border to meet compadres y familia for cervezas and cabrito have come to close for now.  It is a lifestyle change we on the border have not come terms with, I hope we won't.  I feel we are the ones who can affect change, and hopefully resoltion to this quandry.  Federal governments will only throw bullets and soldiers at this problem.  Of all the failed social experiments would legalizing marjuana be any worse?   I read just yesterday of 80 some odd prisoners escaping from the prison in Reynosa.........over two hundred have "escaped" this year.  REALLY?   I am guessing,  but I would be surprised if we had 200 escapes,  total in the U.S. nationwide in the last 10 years.  Coruption is the popular BUZZWORD.  No Shit?!?  What can we expect when the median education level in sixth grade and a "GOOD" job pays 30 dollars a day.   To me,  as a concerned member of this disfunctional familia the first step of the cure is education.  6th grade education and no prospects gets war.