Heriberto Lazcano Z-3

Kyle Omally
Can someone please tell me where to find more information on this guy? Why is there nothing on him? I have looked all over and there isnt shit except for the basics. Please send me some links. Thank You

Re: Heriberto Lazcano Z-3

dario
What about him?

He's a deserter, a traitor and the most violent man on the planet. He was spawned in the pits of hell by Satan himself.

That is all that matters.

Re: Heriberto Lazcano Z-3

Kyle Omally
I was wanting to know more about his childhood. There are many books on El Chapo, yet there are none on El Lazca. Any information you could give me would really help me out. I'm trying to figure out what goes on in this man's head.

Re: Heriberto Lazcano Z-3

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Heriberto Lazcano Z-3

El Regio
lol... pobre Buela

Re: Heriberto Lazcano Z-3

jajajajajaja!!!!

Re: Heriberto Lazcano Z-3

Kyle if you speak spanish that is your best bet for any information within books, but I have not found a book specifically written about his personal history before his adult life

Re: Heriberto Lazcano Z-3

WINSEN

Re: Heriberto Lazcano Z-3

I think he built a church in his hometown. Maybe that will buy his way into heaven... :)

Re: Heriberto Lazcano Z-3

Jack S. Shaw
say what you want about the guy but he's built a cartel from scratch thats been able to be the first or second most powerful cartel in mexico!  and to do it in a few short years.   thats impressive

Re: Heriberto Lazcano Z-3

EL Gordo
co-sign.

Not to mention how big the CDS and MX Gov are delivering blows to them, and yet they still are powerful.

Re: Heriberto Lazcano Z-3

mladicadic
Couldn't make it to lieutenant though could he...?