Here we go again...Another "Speacial Team" is born in Guerrero.

Here we go again...Another "Speacial Team" is born in Guerrero.

Tijuano
Here we go again, another "Special Forces" group appears in Guerrero, now they call themselves "Fuerzas Especiales Dragon" and claim to be highly trained to kill and will go after CJNG and Los Guerreros in the state of Guerrero.

Sorry for the google translate but I can barely see the PC Monitor right now...

Redaccion ZETA
July 14, 2014 at 14:53:22

An alleged armed group calling itself Dragon Special Forces (EDF) announced via social networks that will fight members of drug cartels operating in the Costa Grande of Guerrero.

Through a statement released on Sunday July 13 at a Facebook account under the name of the alleged paramilitary organization of the town of Zihuatanejo reported that from Monday they´ll begin patrolling to end groups engaged in "things illegal ".

The paper with the logo F.E.D. computer and written in a sheet and capitalized letters full of spelling mistakes, highlights the presence in that region of Jalisco Cartel New Generation (CJNG) and Group Warriors, who consider the sources of violence in Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo.

Local authorities and police are warned that the problem is not with them and "let them do their job." Just threaten called "hawks" and collaborators identified as drug dealer "El Tigre" to pick them up and killing them where to locate them.

The Dragon Special Forces have a detailed list of criminals operating in the New Generation Jalisco Cartel in that area of ​​the coast guerrense in the towns of La Zapata, La Noria, Vicente, 12 March and Reservoir, about who will go on "hunt ".

The command also relates to seek his enemies in some bars set in the release that culminates threatening Adrián Reyes Cadena, CJNG leader in Guerrero: "Fucking Tiger, we´ll go for you and your whole fucking family."
So far the authorities have not commented on the alleged threat and the emergence of EDF

It is known that for some time Reyes Cadena "El Tigre" and Alberto Bravo "The Hawk" means engaged in drug trafficking and settling of accounts between drug traffickers to the New Generation Jalisco Cartel led by Nemesio Oseguera and Ruben Cervantes "The Mencho" and whose areas of influence Jalisco, Colima, Michoacan and Guerrero recently.
Journalists of the Costa Grande said the Dragon Special Forces is a group of leaders imprisoned in Guerrero Sinaloa Cartel and Beltrán Leyva, who decided to join to get the entity to CJNG and the Knights Templar.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Here we go again...Another "Speacial Team" is born in Guerrero.

dcm90

Re: Here we go again...Another "Speacial Team" is born in Guerrero.

Sintek
Man didn't they just photoshop that old ass Matazetas picture into this entire pic?

Just zoomed in and in much crappier quality with this terrible logo in the back for some reason

Re: Here we go again...Another "Speacial Team" is born in Guerrero.

Siskiyou_Kid
Jajajajajajajaj!

Good catch. I think we all know it was supposed to be similar, but it's the SAME FOTO.
JMB

Re: Here we go again...Another "Speacial Team" is born in Guerrero.

JMB
I snicker a little each time I read most of these guys nicknames. So a Dragon Ball logo isn't so far fetched. That translated article reads, to me, that the new group is likely a bunch of police officers and such. I can't fathom anyone involved in that world needing lists.

Re: Here we go again...Another "Speacial Team" is born in Guerrero.

elcienporcien

Re: Here we go again...Another "Speacial Team" is born in Guerrero.

Soliado
In addition to all of the other suggestions, one of the first things this "highly trained to kill" group needs to do is to learn how to properly wear the balaclavas covering their faces and eyes.  Unless these pendejos have special see through balaclavas, they need to position the eye slit over their eyes to see.  Otherwise, I can see them shooting one another in their very first operation.  Maybe they just haven't reached this portion of their training yet, "How to Wear a Balaclava 101."

Saludos

Re: Here we go again...Another "Speacial Team" is born in Guerrero.

Siskiyou_Kid
I really like the Polartech ones from Costco, the fleece breaths really well. They offer a really good field of vision, but still cover the face as necessary. When it's no longer necessary to have the face covered, they roll up on the head into a really clever beanie.

Re: Here we go again...Another "Speacial Team" is born in Guerrero.

TexcocoDeMora
Sintek wrote
Man didn't they just photoshop that old ass Matazetas picture into this entire pic?

Just zoomed in and in much crappier quality with this terrible logo in the back for some reason

The news articles came to light over a Facebook page. I wonder if the group is real?
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/