Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

Pariente
Seen that one, have recently seen alot of " supposedly " Chino pictures.
Pictures in Dubai in the states, with his gold AK on a horse at his parties etc. etc.
As of lately alot of Mayito Gordo, Chino Antrax, Eliseo Imperial pics have surfaced on FB pages. The Guzman kids have managed to stay relatively low key and I haven't seen as much if very little pics of them.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "
Kab

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

Kab
He has the same skull ring on his right hand, ring finger, on all of them.

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

aguiniga12
Well I've only seen a pic of both Alfredito and Ivan Archivaldo and that's it. But then again, they are el Chapo's sons after all and it's imperative for them to keep low profiles.

I agree, but then you would think Zambadas kids would do the same. They are on the same level, both their dads have serious power and move ton of weight.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

aguiniga12
You've got a point, but then again Mayo's kids might be less paranoid than el Chapo's so they're probably more careless with releasing pics.

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

elcienporcien

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

aguiniga12
Wasn't that the last pic el Chino was going to post on his instacrap?

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

MrJayDub
They seem really comfortable in the US. It makes me wonder what type of connections in high places they have here the States. They definitely aren't worried about anything...

With how out in the open these guys, it's amazing they are not wanted here in the States.

123