Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

Alacran
@DD you are right time to move on with this tread its gone way out of subject.

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

aguiniga12
This narco fb page posted his instagram one night and like five min.'s later deleted it, so I wouldn't know but here are some 'pics' of el Chino with his face of course covered. ja And like I don't use instacrap so I wouldn't be able to search for it.

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

aguiniga12
ahi esta la foto compa

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

El Doble J
I'm surprised he has not been burned already given the amount of corridos and numerous times his name is mentioned. Usually these cats pictures get blasted all over once they become well known. Do any of you know if the metroflog page is still running that was the first in uploading pictures of all the girls from Culiacan and then the players in the game?

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

aguiniga12
What was the page called?

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

Sinaloa2256

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

_Jack

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

Cuidado
These guys are clowns.  What a joke.

Yup, but with the money those cats make, I'm surprised he didn't have a more expensive bottle. And I've also seen a pic of el pedron antrax sitting on the tony montana chair.

I don't think so, IMO it's gold plated, but who knows.

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

_Jack

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

aguiniga12
@Bjeff - Here's a pic of Chino Antrax with Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. in Las Vegas

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

juris
   For what it is worth, he is kind of a handsome guy.  Most of these cats are fat little trolls with mustaches and bellies. Guy looks like a telenovela star.

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

Jorge Jorvanivich
The gold makes them much more accurate. The jewels help make them stealth like also, very practical weapons. Do they have bells on them too? I hope if I ever get in a shootout with someone, they have a gun just like that.

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

Pariente
I've read he has his own Instagram and that he posts his own pictures.
All the rest of the narco pages just steal them from his page.
He is either really connected or doesn't care. I've read a few comments that he has moved up the ranks as well and actually moving serious weight, not just Antrax- escort.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

_Jack

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

Chimera
Having the weapons gold plated and jewel encrusted is a brilliant ploy! See, when you come  across your enemies and whip out that blinged-out AK, the other guys will be all ROFL when they see it. Then you just take your shots!

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

aguiniga12
Supposedly a pic of el Chino in the U.S. with his face covered of course.

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

juris
  For those who do not know, what is he "infamous" or famous for?

Re: Here's an actual face pic of the infamous Chino Antrax.

El"H"
He needs to work on them chicken legs
123