Help.

skipman24
Family is in Nuevo Laredo. There being told that’s vehicles are being robbed. Police wants to escort them and telling them that’s they will join a caravan. What’s your opinion on this? Have you hear of car jacking or robberies on the toll roads?

Re: Help.

Chava
Have heard that happening in Guerrero for sure. Toll roads. No info on NL -- but, thought I'd chime in.

Re: Help.

ToPHeR
I have friends with relatives in San Luis potosi. Every year they have a huge caravan that gets escorted from the border at nuevo Laredo all the way to slp.

Re: Help.

I have friends who use the toll from there to Monterey.  They stress to take the toll and go during the day.

Re: Help.

skipman24
Thanks i appreciate your answers. Had them wait it out and left during the day.