Hector Roman Angulo alias "HR" or "El Pinto" CDS leader

Hector Roman Angulo alias "HR" or "El Pinto" CDS leader

Char
Most of the Sinaloa Cartel leaders are well known to those who have followed the drug war whether it is Mayo Zambada, Chapo Guzman, Chapito Isidro, El Ingeniero Cabrera Sarabia, El Mochomo, and so forth. I found a very interesting article by Proceso, on Hector Roman Angulo "El Pinto" supposedly a very powerful figure within the Sinaloa Cartel, but has managed to stay out of news. The article basically said the Sr. Pinto comes from the same school of Mayo Zambada, Chapo Guzman and El Azul but, his a bit older in terms of age than Damaso Lopez El Licenciado.

In November 7, 2017,  it was reported that there was a shootout in Badiraguato, Sinaloa, around 18 dead, but the governor denied a shootout ever took place and said that it was a government operation. Immediately I thought of internal war again in the sierra but who ? El Licenciado got captured and everything all of the sudden got peaceful again in Villa Juarez, Navolato, and El Dorado. I asked around who would be fighting now and the name of Hector Roman Angulo Sr. Pinto was mentioned, and I was relatively surprised because I have honestly never heard of this guy. Supposedly there is a brewing conflict between El Pinto and the infamous Guano Guzman.

Searching through google I found an article about El Pinto written by El HERALDO de Chihuahua  according to the article Sr. Pinto controls Baborigame. Baborigame is described by the article as a very strategic zone and heart of the golden triangle. As it happens in every cartel, the article states that there was internal conflict within Pinto's group because of disagreements of the drug money. I will post the article it is in spanish... So I wont write so much.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.elheraldodechihuahua.com.mx/chihuahua/511131-se-uniforman-grupos-de-narcos-en-la-sierra-para-distinguirse/amp

In televisa it was reported that again people are being displaced in the sierra in the south rural areas of Panuco, Concordia, Santa Catarina, etc

Any thoughts ?

http://www.noroeste.com.mx/publicaciones/view/reportan-mas-desplazados-en-concordia-ahora-de-panuco-1095817

Badiraguato shooout Nov 7, 2017,
http://www.sinembargo.mx/07-11-2017/3346458

Re: Hector Roman Angulo alias "HR" or "El Pinto" CDS leader

Char please feel free to translate for us.Thanks.

Re: Hector Roman Angulo alias "HR" or "El Pinto" CDS leader

ElVaquero007
He's been around since the 80's in terms of regional power he's on the same level as Chapo's family.

Yeah once I have time I will @canadiana

Re: Hector Roman Angulo alias "HR" or "El Pinto" CDS leader

Char
Thanks @vaquero007 there is not a lot on info on el HR like other cartel operatives not even narco ballads.

Re: Hector Roman Angulo alias "HR" or "El Pinto" CDS leader

LuckyLuciano
A quick google search and an LA times article from 1990 comes up and mentions the name among others indicted in money laundering. Very interesting

Re: Hector Roman Angulo alias "HR" or "El Pinto" CDS leader

Char
Thanks lucky I look that up 👍🏽

Re: Hector Roman Angulo alias "HR" or "El Pinto" CDS leader

char

if you translate the article from the herald I will post on mainpage and give you credit.  I will include your intro which i find interesting.

good find.

Re: Hector Roman Angulo alias "HR" or "El Pinto" CDS leader

Hola El Vaquero!
Thanks for your email...i will answer, the victim's bro Donnie says he spoke to you as you reach out to him...that is great.  I am now convinced Jorge is exactly where he belongs...

Re: Hector Roman Angulo alias "HR" or "El Pinto" CDS leader

should say "we would be so grateful if you have time to translate for non spanish speakers. "

just giving you a bad time canadiana! Translating is like saying, give me a  few hours of your time for no pay.  But I had to smile at your comment.

and BTW thank you SO SO much for pitching in and taking over forum, we can count on you to do a great job.  I cannot believe I once had forum, mainpage all moderation and wrote or republished articles.  That is plain ass stupid.  Now we are a good team that seems to get it done.

Re: Hector Roman Angulo alias "HR" or "El Pinto" CDS leader

Char
This post was updated on .
@chivis

I am still working on the article translation it just that too mucho work lately. 👍🏽

Re: Hector Roman Angulo alias "HR" or "El Pinto" CDS leader

Thanks Chivis for your vote of confidence.

Re: Hector Roman Angulo alias "HR" or "El Pinto" CDS leader

BBfollower
In the last two months, the community of Baborigame, municipality of Guadalupe y Calvo, has seen an increase in violence due to the splintering of a group called "Los Azules" because of the color of the clothing they typically wear, cell of the Sinaloa Cartel, originally from the place known as "Los Pintos" for wearing camouflage-like clothing similar to tactical elements used by the Ministerial Police.

The community of Baborigame, located 67 kilometers from the municipal capital, was always under the control of "Los Pintos", who are headed by Héctor Román Angulo, alias "HR", whom they describe as a man with great power in the area. and support from the leaders of the Sinaloa Cartel, to which both groups belong.

Hector Román and his criminal cell originally operated in the municipal capital, but three to four years ago they were displaced to Baborigame.

A couple of months ago, a group of about 45 people separated from "Los Pintos", due to internal disputes regarding the management of the resources generated by the transfer of the drug, since Baborigame is key in the routes that go to Sinaloa, where they receive marijuana and poppy shipments that are planted in the area known as the Golden Triangle, where adjoin Chihuahua, Durango and Sinaloa.

Baborigame is known as the heart of the Golden Triangle, and it is where the drug trafficking route connects from Vinatería, Sinaloa, which is controlled by the cartel that bears the name of that entity.

Of the 10 sections that form the municipality of Guadalupe and Calvo, Baborigame is the only one that is in a situation of violence, due to the rupture that the cell commanded by "HR" had, which people related to the head of the square point out, it has the backing of the Sinaloa Cartel, despite the fact that the order was given that "the strongest survivor stays with the square".

The residents of Baborigame are saying, that the Sinaloa Cartel has allowed war between the two cells, warming up the square, since, over the course of several weeks began the arrival of personnel from the Secretariat of National Defense and the Mexican Air Force, the last in at least four helicopters that use to fly over the surrounding mountain area and find the drug plantations, which are then destroyed by hundreds of soldiers who came to settle in Baborigame.

There have already been several clashes between Los Azules and Los Pintos, mainly on the main avenue, Independencia, where the only gas station is located: Las Palmas.

Businesses such as the gas station and groceries that are on the side: Super Las Palmas, keep their doors open in spite of the situation of violence, which their managers acknowledge, but point out that they only lock themselves up when they hear the shootings, that can last even a couple of hours.

Of those killed by clashes between the criminal cells, the inhabitants report six since the new government of Javier Corral Jurado began, three of them only last weekend who burned inside the vehicles in which they traveled.

The clashes of the last Sunday took the lives of two people who have not been identified so far, within a Durango model 1998, which carried circulation plates of Chihuahua EKH-9635. The burned truck was located about 20 meters from Independencia street, behind a small hill.

The same Sunday, in the morning, another calcinated vehicle was located, a Dodge Ram, over a gap that leads to Guachochi, inside was the burned body of Cristiano Argüelles Molina, 17 years old and residing in Baborigame.

The dispute between both groups affects the activities of the inhabitants and their main economic income, derived from the transfer of marijuana and poppy.

Although it is not the majority, but a large part of the inhabitants of Baborigame is dedicated to the sowing and cultivation of drugs and the economy of the community and even of the entire municipality, it subsists on drug trafficking.

"If the drug is sold, I have customers in the business, otherwise, there is no money and nobody comes to spend," said a local food merchant.

Because the economy moves with money from drug trafficking, the dispute between Los Pintos and Los Azules generates problems with obtaining resources, especially when the latter snatch from the inhabitants of Baborigame what little they can harvest, without paying the corresponding amount.

Another situation that will affect the local economy, was the confrontation that happened on Sunday, November 6, between criminals and the military, because although the presence of Sedena has been and will be permanent through the military barracks located in the locality, the inhabitants refer that they do not interfere in local affairs, such as clashes between criminal groups.

It was not until they attacked them last Sunday, the 6th, that they decided to act against the cells of the Sinaloa Cartel that for several months have fought a battle for the control of Baborigame.

Last Tuesday, at least 15 Hummer vehicles loaded with provisions and military elements arrived at the community, who will perform manobras to locate and destroy marijuana and poppy plantations, many of them belonging to the same inhabitants of Baborigame.

ABSENT FGE IN THE REGION, ARE NOT WELCOME

The elements of the Single State Police and the Ministerial Police need the protection of the Sedena to reach the communities of Guadalupe and Calvo, "if they wish to leave alive", hence, the presence of state forces is null except of a few in the municipal capital and a few others in the Yerbitas station.

Until just over a year ago, it was a considerable number of PEU elements, but they were withdrawn due to the constant complaints of extortion by the settlers, who still have the negative stigma towards the corporation.

The situation of dissatisfaction of the population escalated in such a way that the inhabitants of Guadalupe and Calvo made pints on walls at the entrance of the town, in which they demanded the exit of the state authorities, because they were not welcome.

It is even mentioned that a commander of the Ministerial Police of Guadalupe y Calvo was "run" by Mario Eleno Felix Corral, aka "El Cepillo", to whom the villagers resorted to support in the face of the extortion by the state police.

El Cepillo became the ally of the settlers of Guadalupe y Calvo and the region, since they see it more as a savior than as a criminal. Even more, the leader of the Sinaloa Cartel in the area already expanded the public internet network in El Vergel,  having two connections: "Gift for the people 1" and "Gift for the people 2", the free WiFi installed by El Cepillo.

It still needs some adjustments but i hope that will help a bit.
https://www.elheraldodechihuahua.com.mx/chihuahua/511131-se-uniforman-grupos-de-narcos-en-la-sierra-para-distinguirse