Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

Moros

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

Nutcase
This is big!!!   BLO is gonna break apart even more!  wow all the news coming in these last two days.  It was only a matter of time.

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

El Plata
US news sources are now picking up on the story. I just read it on ABC news. Wow, this is huge news. You gotta give EPN some credit. He is taking out all the major players.
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

Handsome_devil
BLO is done. Huge news.

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

press confrence in 4 hours

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

This is fantastic news.
However, any number of incredibly violent splinter groups have come from BLO and now there will likely be even more cells of sociopaths with no leadership.

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

guasa_001
I wonder what happens two tito ???

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

ToPHeR
Mochomo must be getting out soon...

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

deelucky1
remember mochomo just got a tcket to the big show

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

ToPHeR
Remember,  the rumor was that he never blamed CDS for his capture it was H who held the grudge. ...

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

pilot
doesn't was arturo and hector didnt have any choice and support arturo in his conspiracy

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

yea  think hector for  his wife and el botas because he was paranoid there was a mole in the BLO

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

Wow, he's been getting lucky for a while now, I read a story on BB at least 3 years ago, detailing how he was living in Mexico City in a modest condo with a wife and kid for years.

Chapo Isidro and his crew are the new generation, but I think will never hold power and influence the way H did, though he wasn't a wartime boss, because Barbie was hitting him hard in Acapulco and Morelos, before he went down. Isidro is still a solider, he doesn't have the finesse or affluence to move in the circles the way the Beltrans did.  Very few of this generation still left. Viceroy will likely fall too.

Beltrans have been finished for most intents and purposes, thats the truth.  Mochomo will be in the US for at least 5 years.

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

People say he was captured in the Condesa neighborhood in Mexico City with one bodyguard, Augusto Roman Bahema.

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

la barbie just had lots of man power he had many cells on his side.for some reason lots of people didnt like el h

Chivis is reporting Guanajuato. .?

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

Moros

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

Pepe

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

Moros

Re: Héctor Beltrán Leyva is captured

I don't think so, isidro will take over, he is a smart guy and good leader and the one who is credited for the alliance of the 4.